Help!! I've fallen off the wagon!

Options
tsaustin
tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
Hi Everyone,

I have been on MFP before but I stopped. It wasn't because I reached my goal...honestly I don't know why!! I was able to lose 30lbs. Today I decided I am not going to continue to gain this weight. I will take charge of my life today and restart my healthy lifestyle. I went grocery shopping for healthy foods and started my exercise program tonight. I would love to have some more motivational friends to help me along my journey.

Thanks,

Tarsha

Replies

• Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Tarsha! You made the best steps already by shopping for healthy foods and jumping on to MFP! This is my first day on here, but I have had many problems reaching my weight goals, but I am determined to find the support here and support others doing what I'm doing! I'd be proud to have you as a motivational friend, if you'd like!
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi Tarsha,

I've fallen off the wagon soooo many times..started then stopped I feel like a city bus..go..stop..go...stop..well I'm going to keep going and so should you. Add me
    Ms Ann
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well then.... get back on.

Great news, the wagon doesn't move when you aren't on it. it waits, patiently, for you to get back on.

good luck!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

Great news, the wagon doesn't move when you aren't on it. it waits, patiently, for you to get back on.

good luck!

I like that!
  • Popsing
    Popsing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! This is about the quality of the rest of your life. It also looks like you're a mom and you want to give the kids a good example. I've been doing this 11 days and lost 7pounds. I started focusing on my eating (I have the exercise part of it DOWN) five weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds total. Just by being honest with myself and not kidding myself about how big the piece of chicken is or how many pieces of hard candy I've eaten, I'm having better success than at any time of my life. And I'm 53!
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon so many times, I have permanent road rash on my a**! But I am back on, 10 weeks so far. 5 weeks on MFP. Feel free to add me, I have been there and am happy to lend support! Good job on the healthy shopping and good luck on the exercise.
  • Beata375
    Beata375 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

good luck!

LOVE THIS!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my life. You can do it!! Just jump back on!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    After falling off several times myself, I've installed seatbeats on my wagon :laugh: Seatbelts and very big bumpers when my wagon starts going off course. Oh, air bags, too, when the road gets SO very bumpy :bigsmile: I might slow down, but I don't fall off anymore!!
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    After falling off several times myself, I've installed seatbeats on my wagon :laugh: Seatbelts and very big bumpers when my wagon starts going off course. Oh, air bags, too, when the road gets SO very bumpy :bigsmile: I might slow down, but I don't fall off anymore!!

^^this. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a newbie, but I am committed to getting healthy.