NSV

Options
A high school kid who works at the grocery store in my town joined my gym a few weeks ago. Tonight I saw him at the store after I left the gym and he told me that he and his mom were talking about how impressed they are seeing me at the gym because "you are there all the time and work really hard and look really committed to your workouts and it really looks like you know what you're doing" Lol!! He was very sweet and it totally made my day. After achieving all I have with my lifestyle changes, I feel so empowered and inspired, and to think that by doing what I'm doing, I may be helping to empower or inspire others is really an amazing feeling, because we're all on this journey of health and fitness together! :)

Replies

• musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Must be a great feeling!
    I try to do that with people I see at the gym all the time, dedicated, disappearing before my eyes...
    Keep up the good work, you never know who youre inspiring!
  • annetteellison1
    annetteellison1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love to hear things like this! Keep up the good work :)
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies! :)
  • laynerdm
    laynerdm Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I appreciate every source of inspiration I can find, but how awesome to be a source of inspiration for others.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!