Replies

• caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU AMAZING!!! : ) THANKS FOR SHARING
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    A very inspirational journey thus far....looking forward to hearing more from you!
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Options
    You look fabulous and what a great role model you are for your son.
  • reddirtgal
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! You look great, and I know you feel great too! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • hockeymomrw
    hockeymomrw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!! You are beautiful! You look so much happier in the 'after' photos. The determination and strength it took to lose that much and you are still going. Huge congrats! By the way my name is also Stephanie and I'm also 5'3. :):)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    absolutely beautiful! Before and after. Just lovely!
  • slayerwatcher
    slayerwatcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goofy internets at work won't let me see your pics, but that's freakin' amazing. I've been in a real funk lately because I started around the same time as you (March 2012) and some "life events" tripped me up a couple of months into it. Here I am, a year later, and I'm angry with myself. I woke up this morning praying for some motivation. I stumbled onto your story and I feel so energized by your amazing achievement and progress. This isn't about me, but your story has really helped. We're all so proud of you and I look forward to seeing those pics later. I'll check the site on my lunch break with my phone.

Again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are really amazing. You always looked so pretty, but now you look happy and healthy! Amazing job! Be proud!
  • zoey98
    zoey98 Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic! What a difference a year makes! Congrats to you & wishing you much success!! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welll done!!! you look amazing, what an achievement! You must be proud of yourself.
  • elizagirly
    elizagirly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! You should be so proud! Cute family too! :)
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW what a fantastic job congratulations on sticking to it you look amazing!! :happy:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • t4meslavens
    t4meslavens Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting, thanks for posting very encouraging great job!!!!!!!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    you look so much happier! your son is going to look back when he is older and tell you how proud he is of all you have done
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You have 7 + pages of raves! You deserve all of them! You're gorgeous AND amazing! You have a stunning face and now a body to match! Very beautiful, you should be very proud.
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You've done so well! I have 100+ lbs to lose and your story is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! Super incredible. You are a rockstar!!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    A-MAZING!!!! You have done such a wonderful job! Congrats!
  • energy4life
    Options
    wow, so amazing! Excellent work for not giving up and wanting to live and keep trying for yourself and family. God bless you guys! Congratulations! THank you thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!