1 YEAR PROGRESS! FROM THE 300'S TO THE 100'S! PIC HEAVY

Options

Replies

• purplepaisley7
    Options
    You are beautiful! Keep up the great work!
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! WTG!!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 3 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey in March 2012. At a routine doctor's appointment my doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways which meant, I needed to lose weight, and a lot of it if I wanted to live. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was composed of fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 199 pounds. I fluctuate between 199 and 201 at this point. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures 1 year in!
    I will admit, I am very embarrassed about the before's, but happier about where I am now!

Before:

afea1s.jpg

2ajyped.jpg

2a4uvlh.jpg

20koxtw.jpg

2nqfcxl.jpg

adkow3.jpg

During:

wqt54n.jpg

ogfgp1.jpg

2hyz4w7.jpg

1f8uo6.jpg

Now:

29qb2xk.jpg

2lw9dli.jpg

20qgt93.jpg

5la1yh.jpg

ejvgpc.jpg

WOW, AND U STILL HAVE GREAT CURVES.
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    what an amazing job you have and the motivation that you have came from such a sweet little blessing (your son)
  • kristalmarie29
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and happy!!! thanks for sharing your story. ;)
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job, your hard work has paid off! What a great role model you are for your little guy! Congrats and thanks for sharing your inspirational story!
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look great! I know you said you were ashamed but you should be very proud. You have come a very long way and it takes a very strong person to do what you did. :-) It's stories like yours that give others hope and motivation!
  • erich338
    erich338 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very admirable!! You GO!!
  • countdownto185lbs
    Options
    Way to go! I'm hoping that's me in a year. I understand wanting to lose the extra 50 lbs (bmi standards and all). But like the other posts said, you look GREAT! Thanks for sharing your story. With 2 little ones of my own, one being a newborn, I want to do everything I can to ensure I'm around to see them grow up. Counting down from 350 to 185 lbs!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! Keep on rockin it!
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What progress! You look great!
  • tafarom
    tafarom Posts: 5
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!! Keep it up!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!

One thing I notice about people that lose weight....their eyes. When they are heavy, you can hardly see them. But when they lose weight...WOW! You have such pretty eyes....I am glad people can really see them now. Continued success!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    You look great, congrats on making it this far. I hope you reach your goal.
  • deepartridge
    Options
    I am at the same starting point as you....you just gave me all the hope i needed.....i would like to congratulate you....i can not wait to be where you are now.....God Bless You.....Your my inspiration....xo
  • SKINNYxMINXxINSIDExME
    Options
    Wow :D well done you. You look fab. I totally understand about wanting to be fit, healthy and active for your kids :D They are my inspiration to. :smile:
  • Amative
    Amative Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome progress, Stephanie!!! Good for you girl! :)
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look like two different people. Keep up the good work and you will drop that 50 pounds in no time. BTW your little boy is so cute. I love red heads. My daughter is a red head. Good luck to you on the rest of your journey.
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    Wonderful job! So inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!