Today i'll stay on track because....

Today i will stay on track because. I'm starting to be embarrassed about food shopping and that is not okay

Motivate someone today, why will you stay on track?

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    because...tomorrow is weigh in day LOL.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    I'm worth it!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Today i'll stay on track because.... I weigh in tomorrow and I have (finally!) had a good week with eating well and exercising! :happy:
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Because the scale is finally moving in the right direction and I want it to keep going!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Because I want my scale to continue on the down hill journey!!
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    I'm Feeling Good
    I'm looking Good
    My first 5k is 2.5 weeks away
    My husband and kids are starting to make healthier choices by watching my habits.
  • djc0821
    djc0821 Posts: 12 Member
    I broke through the 270 mark and am now in the 260's!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Because the new boat gets here in 2 weeks, and I want to look good on the front of it!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Because I actually enjoy the way I eat and the kinds of foods I eat now much more than my previous diet. I'm pretty much addicted to veg, fruit, lean protein, and olive oil...so no biggie at this point staying on track.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    I'll stay on track today because I want to feel good and be happy. :)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Because....I'm tired of starting over.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    ..Because Memorial Day is less than 10 weeks away and I want to look SO AWESOME in the new swimsuit I picked up from Target last week!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    because...tomorrow is weigh in day LOL.

This!!! And because I want to stay on track now that I'm FINALLY starting to see the results that I want.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Because the scale is finally moving in the right direction and I want it to keep going!

This ^^, and I will not let stress get the best of me today.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    I'll stay on track today because in 6 more # I'll finally be in ONEderland -- and it's been a long time coming!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Today, I'll stay on track because when my birthday comes on June 17th, I want to weigh 175 pounds for a total weight loss so far of 28 pounds.

Today, I'll stay on track because I can't wait to lounge at my fiance's pool all summer looking smoking hot.

Today, I'll stay on track because I hate myself right now and I can't wait to not hate.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    ....I've had a rubbish week, lost all motivation and sucked at eating right/exercising so getting back into it. Depression has made me crave junk but junk makes me feel worse in the long run. Eating better and exercising seems to help me mentally as well as physically. Tired of making excuses so its time to challenge it and take control of it all.
  • Toomanytwinkies
    Toomanytwinkies Posts: 42 Member
    I will stay on track today because after a couple days of a slump I feel motivated again...yay!
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    I won't be defeated by food. I JUST WON'T DO IT!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me.....