4 Week weight Loss Challenge- I Need Some Buddies

Options

Replies

• mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Am I too late? I would love to join as well. I am 5 foot 10, 201 lbs, have already lost 16 lbs but seem to be at a plateau. I am exercising a ton so I am hoping its just adding muscle or something. I did the C25k over the last 4 weeks and am now up to running 35 minutes. I also do a strength training circuit. I hope to lose 8 lbs over the next 4 weeks.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My view of your profile is not showing any groups listed... can you add a link here?
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link I wasnt seeing it either
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    No problem!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I have added the following to our spreadsheet:

Marksvizz
    Candibarnomore
    Naturallyandproperly
    Minaraj3
    Georgiathick
    Joyfulteach
    wojewok
    carriekubesa

If you are interested in us tracking your progress throughout the 4 weeks I will need your starting weight to add you to the spreadsheet.
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I want to lose 6 lbs in 4 weeks. I've been losing very slow, hopefully this will help..I need to push myself more with the exercise.

Add me as a friend.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    2 More days before our 1st weigh in. Has anyone lost any weight over the 5 day period?
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! 3 lbs down and 7 to go for the challenge. I think I can do it.
  • angelch1
    angelch1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Still at the same but that's ok it's only first week :)
  • losingforababy
    Options
    I would love to join only joined mfp today and would love some support , im trying to lose more than 60llb in these 4 weeks i would like to lose at least 12lb! please add me! my starting weight is 115kg-253 llbs
  • chiqmom
    chiqmom Posts: 11
    Options
    I love to join too! Currently, I weigh 170 pounds. I like to to lose at least 8 pounds in 4 weeks. I am up to this challenge!
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I'd love to join this! would love to lose about 8lbs in 4 weeks! Share your stories guys! :)
  • emmmaxluxlu
    emmmaxluxlu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this!! I'm a newb... I've had so much trouble losing weight since i had my daughter 2 years ago.. I'm stuck at 235 and haven't managed to be able to keep any weight off. I would like to see at least a 5 pound weight loss in 4 weeks!! Also, I'm in need of some buddies if anyone is interested in any support i can get!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Today is Weigh-In Wednesday. Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/930083-weigh-in-march-20th
  • brinda16
    brinda16 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined the program and what better way than to sign up for a challenge and work with a team towards my weight loss goal.

Count me in, My Goal 5 Pounds!!!
  • Stefalicious77
    Options
    I'm in!! I started a total body bootcamp class m,w,f and zumba tue & thur.
    Add me as a friend
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    The weekly weigh-in spreadsheet will be posted under this link, thanks

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/931471-weigh-in-wednesday-weekly-spreadsheet
  • biff1352
    biff1352 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! Hope I'm not too late!