Are your workouts sex appropriate?

Options
_SABOTEUR_
_SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
I keep seeing these posts by women who lift heavy. But, I'm worried that they may not be sex appropriate. After all men lift weights and women only lift weights if they are prettiful colours.

I'm worried that they may get bulky or even start growing body hair. They might even start farting and thinking for themselves.

Should women just be doing Jane Fonda videos? Is it really safe for them to lift weights?

Please tell me so I can make sure I give my female friends the correct advice when I see them eyeing up the squat rack.

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    My wife started lifting weights about six months ago. She back-sasses me daily now whereas before she was a bit more lady-like. She's never said or done anything physically, but since she started lifting I just feel like she is a loaded gun waiting to go off.

She doesn't do steroids. She is more flatulent. I haven't noticed emergent hirsutism.

I don't think it's going to destroy the relationship by any means but suffice it to say I would feel a lot more comfortable if she just did toning exercises or aerobics.

With love,
    Burt
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    hmm, I dont know you yet.

I will reserve my SMASHing your face comment until further investigation is done.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I prefer a "gal" with a neck wider than her ears, deltoid vascularity, and defined quads. a little chest hair is ok, farting is acceptable as long as they arent "carb" farts. Carbs are a deal breaker.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My penis is coming in nicely thanks to lifting heavy.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I've been working on downward facing dog, squats and my crab walk. I think these would be instrumental in any workout designed for bedroom activities. Also open hand slapping the heavy bag for some reason, its just what the trainer suggested.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

we are all here to support the development of muscles.

YAY!!!!! ((hugs)) i am SO proud.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I only let my wife do hip adductor exercises.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    hmm, I dont know you yet.

I will reserve my SMASHing your face comment until further investigation is done.

I can't see any hair on your legs so I presume you only do cardio and shake weights? :laugh:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this thread involved sex and not gender. I am disappointed.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    My bf says I'm meaner now that i lift and he fully expects the nastiness to progress to physical abuse as soon as i can pick him up over my head. No hair on my chest yet. And, sadly, no penis. :sad: You guys don't know how lucky you really are.
  • abazooday727
    Options
    I have been lifting heavy for a couple weeks..I now need to have a stylist braid my armpit hairs. My sweaty scent can knock a man down and render him speechless...Hell that is what happened to Chuck Norris's beard..I was benching next to him. No penis yet...My husband likes it when I beat him though...He makes me a sammich!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thjis is an awesome topic, just saying.

I lift heavy, with the hubs and his dudes, who I fondly call Mary and Jane. It's great fun! I take lifting with them more seriously, not because I have anything to prove, but because having them there makes it more fun, especially being the only chick in the group... physcially the only chick anyway. "Mary" is a very open gay man who I totally adore.

ANYWHO I don't have many issues yet. The bulking won't happen, I don't do drugs and produce normal amounts of hormones. I am certain the facial hair is a side effect of increasing age... however I don't find shaving important anymore because they don't so why should I? If it is good enough for a man to leave on his body for me to feel then he can feel my hairyness too....
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

we are all here to support the development of muscles.

YAY!!!!! ((hugs)) i am SO proud.

including love muscles.
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh no....somebody break out the stepford wives...things have gone too far
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I clicked because the title had "workout" and "sex" right next to one another. I was disappointed when it wasn't that kind of sex.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Protein farts are da BOMB! Literally. :bigsmile:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Wait, I don't lift weights and think for myself, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    Wait, I don't lift weights and think for myself, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

Too many carbs (this is always the answer)