What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Options

Replies

• ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    writing, reading, and exercise
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hobbies and Interests eh?

I love to:
    -dance
    -sing
    -play in my mariachi band! :drinker:
    -play volleyball
    -read
    -play violin/trumpet/piano
    -swim, hike, "run"

Hmm... does sex count as a hobby/interest? :wink: If so, that's my number one hobby. :laugh: :heart:

lmao that's my number one too! we have more in common than I thought!!! :wink:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hobbies - cooking, painting (mostly abstract art), reading, watching movies, anything outdoors, especially camping in a tent opposed to a trailer.

Interests - fitness, nutrition and of course MFP
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hobbies--photography, scrapbooking, woodworking, gardening, movies

Interests--fitness (especially weight lifting) and the above

I also am looking for an adult dance class of some sort in my area such as square dancing, line dancing or salsa. so far I haven't found one but I am still trying
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hobbies and Interests eh?

I love to:
    -dance
    -sing
    -play in my mariachi band! :drinker:
    -play volleyball
    -read
    -play violin/trumpet/piano
    -swim, hike, "run"

Hmm... does sex count as a hobby/interest? :wink: If so, that's my number one hobby. :laugh: :heart:

lmao that's my number one too! we have more in common than I thought!!! :wink:

:love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How awesome!!! AND it works very well at getting your heart rate up and getting a work out! It's a win-win! :drinker:
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily in this order, but fly fishing, playing jazz on my guitars and piano, reading, art, serious fun photography, theater, theology/philosophy, a fine cigar with one of my best buds, most of all...spending time with my dear wife and dog on the back porch with the firepit blazing, cool music grooving, and chatting about most anything. She is a baberaham. Uh, the wonderwife, not the dog :wink:

edit: oh yeah, dancing with wife and the dog, but not at the same time.
  • fly_butterfly
    fly_butterfly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hooping

geocaching

organizing (yes, OCD freak -- don't ask)

live music festivals

yoga -- more than just doing it. Learning how the poses help you. Proper breathing techniques, etc.

...and sex. When there is a willing partner. :tongue: :love:
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Voracious reader, love playing in the dirt- Gardening, writing, being artistic in other mediums
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Photography (both professionally and for fun)
    Reading
    Writing fiction (thriller and smut but not at the same time)
    Crochet
    Cooking
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
  • gescobedo81
    gescobedo81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm passionate about painting, drawing, illustration, photography also gaming, music, eating. Yeah yuh...
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Beermaking, winemaking, photography (though I'm not as inspired here in Columbus OH as I was in FL), listening to music (mostly classic rock, 80s, modern country), home improvement (honey-do list), Cleveland Browns football (*insert your jokes here*), model trains, fireworks, web authoring, spending time with family.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Costuming for comic conventions, woodwork from scratch, tropical fishkeeping, paintballing

Costuming more than anything gives me motivation to lose weight so i can look the part in some of my costumes :happy:
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I don't have a hobby!! Wow, that's kinda sad. I'm literally too busy for a hobby.

Interests: Cars, golf, fitness, NFL, and the horizontal mambo.
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Crochet, and recently started making buttons! Keeps me very busy!
  • louloubird1
    Options
    Quilting, sewing, machine embroidery, hand embroidery, knitting, and the best is playing with my two (soon to be three) grandkids!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Painting, metal sculpture, knot tying...
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Quilting, sewing, machine embroidery, hand embroidery, knitting, and the best is playing with my two (soon to be three) grandkids!

Aww...:flowerforyou:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    talking about poop.
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I scuba dive for recreation. My main hobby is collecting 100 year old baseball cards because I am a...oh, what's the word I'm looking for? Oh, yeah...giant nerd!