73 lbs lost so far - 303 to 230

Options
This app is excellent! I am 23 years old, 6'3" and have a large build (not fat wise)so I have always been big in general. I went from 303 as of november to 230 as of today. From around 39% bmi to 23.1%
I have used it everyday to keep track of what I eat and it has become a valuable tool in recognizing how terrible foods are anymore. I cut out all caloric drinks, except milk from time to time, and tell the app I am the lowest possible physical level even though I have been working out regularly.
Whoops accidentally posted this in motivational section lol

When I started I jogged/walked 4mi every other day. I couldn't jog continuously for more than .15 of a mile. Just last Friday I jogged 2mi straight for the first time in my life and I feel great.

I have since changes my routine and I do 1mi every weekday plus mon/wed/fri I do muscle workouts. Another key to helping with my nutrition is I have also been eating lots of salad with chicken. My favorite is the southwest salad from mcdonalds with crispy chicken. I eat it all and its only 550 calories. It fills me up all day virtually.

I feel the best I ever have, even below my high school weight of 265, and I have myfitnesspal to thank in combination with exercise :)

I've had a bad sweet tooth my whole life but instead I drink water and eat a couple slices of bread at night to fill me up if I have cravings. Helps alot in the end.

I currently have 10 more lbs to go, which seems to be holding on for dear life but it may be that I am just replacing fat weight with muscle weight right now. Once my goal of 220 is hit, I can finally join the air force!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!