Reached my Goal today! Before/After pic

Options
I don't have a really good before picture because I avoided cameras when I was at my heaviest. This is the closest I could find.
lZAtNMP.jpg
I didn't have a lot to loose, but I was tired of non of my clothes fitting and of being tired and uncomfortable all the time.
20 weeks of careful eating, 1300 calorie goal per day (I'm 5'5"). Exercise 5 days a week, alternating cardio and strength training. I've lost 23 lbs, 4 inches from my waist and 3 inches from my hips. I'm at my desired weight now and I'm looking forward to maintaining my new healthy and active lifestyle.
:bigsmile:

Replies

• LoveCR22
    LoveCR22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You didn't look bad before but the important thing is that you feel better!
  • Loveableme123
    Loveableme123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look good i love your hair! :D
  • janlev
    janlev Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! I know what you mean about not having many 'before' photos, I do exactly the same and avoid the camera whenever I don't feel good about my weight. Well done!
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Can I have your hair?? LOL I loveeee it!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I had about 25 pounds to lose and went over by three pounds. I like being minus the extra three pounds. I'm now figuring out how to do maintenance.

Congratulations. You look great!
  • monkeymegan
    Options
    I jog/walk for 45 minutes keeping my heart rate above 140. So I burn around 350 calories in a session. I eat back calories I burn so that my balance is always between 1200-1300. I'm very careful to not slip below that 1200 mark.
  • jmslewis
    jmslewis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! I love your hair!
  • losethewt
    losethewt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm the same height too and have about the same amount of weight to lose... its truly inspiring! do you mind sharing your cw or sw?
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look so healthy and radiant in the 2nd photo!
  • Skinny_is_my_suicide
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look so happy and healthy! Awesome job! c=
  • spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's not easy to lose weight and/or inches at any size, so congratulations to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!