Join me - 5 week, lose 7 pounds challenge. Ladies only

Options

Replies

• lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and live in the UK too. I would love to lose 5-10 lbs in the next 5 weeks before I head off to Italy for holiday on Apr 26th. I'll send you a friend request.
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • montrealfitness
    Options
    I want to join you guys also! :)
  • Jenincanada
    Options
    I'm in Canada...just found this app yesterday.ahhhh...I see some have used it for yrs. I'm actually trying hard to lose 20lbs,and this site has everything I eat listed so far, cant believe it. I love how at the end it says that if u eat like this u would weigh??? in 5 weeks. Brilliant website/app. I'm not on FB, so for the group idea would it still work? JEN
  • ellitze
    ellitze Posts: 23
    Options
    Also from the UK but living in Germany.
    Turning 31 in April - would be fun to be 7 lbs lighter :-)
    Would love to join.
  • Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'd like to join too. Im doing SW but need the daily input of MFP. It might help to 'unstick' me.
  • WeightGodess
    WeightGodess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Leaving in the US. Just starting and would love the challenge of losing 7 pounds in 5 weeks ! Let us know how the group works
  • monkeybuddha
    monkeybuddha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, this sounds great and I'd love to join you! I'm 32 and avoid wheat and dairy but am also keen to cut way back on sugar as my sweet tooth is definitely my downfall! Will be great to have a new challenge to keep me motivated :)
  • callie07623
    callie07623 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested! How do I join?
  • Almaviva14
    Almaviva14 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody - Thanks so much for an amazing response!

I'm going to try to limit it now - just to include all those who have already got in touch. I think if it gets any bigger it will become to big to be a source of proper encouragement. So if your interest falls above this line, I'll make sure you're invited. If you're just a bit too late....I'm so sorry
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    Hi Callie, Friend me then I'll send you an invite to the group
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    Hi Goddess! Send me a friend invite then I'll send you a group invite
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    Hi Breizier - Join us! Send me a Friend invite and I'll send you a Group invite
  • Almaviva14
    Options
    I'm usually quite good at the dailys...having said that, I only had 3 active friends before...and this group is about 30! Anyway if you want to give it a whirl Friend me and then I'll invite you to the group
  • borndancer
    Options
    I'd love to join! Please add me to the group! : )
  • runningwild00
    Options
    Can you add me? Is this a group we can all chit chat along the way?
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the group, if you still have room. :smile:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • nunu428
    nunu428 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in! in 7 weeks I go on a mini vaca and I would love to lose 7lbs by then!
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Hawaiian vacation in 4 weeks and I've put on 10 lbs of the 25 I lost by this time last year, all because of my eating. I'd love the extra motivation to get fitter!