April Vs. June - Pics

Options
Posted 3 new pictures to my profile. I took pics of myself in Mid-April just after a morning workout, before breakfast. The new pictures are from this morning, before breakfast. I chose to stop working out about 4 weeks ago, and I've been dropping weight, and inches. Working out made me more muscular, which runs in my family. I don't want to be muscular, so I thought I'd experiment. I'm not working out, just drinking lots of water and cutting back on calories. I think the pics show a pretty good change. :)

Replies

• RewindApril
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing, I'm serious. :D Your body looks great.
  • LindsayPerk
    Options
    girl...you are just like me. if i work out i feel great but i dont feel that i am really losing weight or looking any different. but when i eat healthy and drink lots of water...i drop weight like crazy!! you look great, congrats!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You definitely seem leaner, your stomach seems more ripped than before, weird since you're not working out, but it is probably because you have leaned out. You look great!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Have you tried alternating between working out, and then taking a bit of time off, and then working out, etc. etc.? it's worked for me.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    what types of things are you girls eating???
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Thank you guys for your nice comments :) I had started working out in November 2009 after my second child, never really worked out before that. I started doing all kinds of cardio, weights, alternating days, taking days off, eating under my calorie goal... Nothing worked. I got bulkier and my legs started getting bigger, which is my problem area. :(
    Recently, I just decided to stop working out, and still stay under my calorie goal. I increased the amount of water I drink (I hate water) and sure enough, It's worked. I especially feel like I've lost inches. It's really weird, I know. But... It worked!
  • 123gonnareachit
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. I'm curious to know what was your calorie goal and how under did you go?
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    My goal is set at 1000. I am usually at 900-1100 per day with 6-12 glasses of water a day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!