Replies

• Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • XAVTAY2
    XAVTAY2 Posts: 58
    Options
    Congrats and you look great! An adorable little one too!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!!!! :drinker:
  • EmilyGMcK
    EmilyGMcK Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I may ask, what clothing size are you now? I'm 5'10, and 180 is my goal.

thanks! im right in the middle of a 10/12. i started at a 20 in september. as of right now, there are some jeans that i can wear that are 10, some that are 12. also, i can wear jean size 32, and shirt size large.

Thanks. 10 or 12 are dream sizes of mine! I can't wait to get out of plus sizes (I'm in a baggy 18, should be in a 16 real soon). I want to be able to shop in ANY store.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight is mine and your current weight is my goal!! You look incredible!! Well done
  • RyanEricW
    Options
    Holy **** huge difference, I am sure you notice alot more attention from guys haha there's motivation enough to keep you going!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Holy **** huge difference, I am sure you notice alot more attention from guys haha there's motivation enough to keep you going!

lol, thanks! i wouldnt know if im getting checked out, i have 5 kids, so i usually get lots of stares regardless! :)
  • cerenia
    cerenia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutly amazing!! Really, well done, that is an amazing transformation!
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow.............you look amazing.............kind of sassy!! btw: the little guy is adorable too............I just want to kiss those cheeks of his.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating per day, and what workouts are you doing? Great job!
  • triciap7
    triciap7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! well done!
  • n0shitsherl0ck
    Options
    you look absolutely AMAZING! congrats in such a huge loss in such a small period of time! you must have worked so hard
  • Tati_Pt
    Tati_Pt Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you...Good luck with the rest of your goals
  • nyaladreamer
    nyaladreamer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular! I am 5'10" tall too, at 188 right now and 160 is my goal. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to keep pushing on!:wink:
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome! I'm 5'9." I was 250 in December. 210 as of last Saturday, so you're inspiring me. I want to land around 160-165.
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing! you're so pretty too! great work :)
  • Melb0688
    Melb0688 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i am at your starting weight now i keep flux i am so anxious to get down where you are congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!