What small/silly things motivate you?

Options
2»

Replies

• TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    <
    This stupid T-shirt. Doesn't fit. We have tickets for a game at Fenway in July and I want to wear it. With really cute capris.

When the shirt came in the mail and I tried it on I decided that I could either return the shirt or change me. I chose me. This shirt is hanging in my office (at home) as a constant reminder.
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am not the most graceful dancer. I am not at all shy about heading out to bust move. I have a friend who won't go to clubs because she can't dance. I told her she was already married and not to worry about it :)
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lingerie is hard to find in my size. Bras are boring.

I love baseball. Those cute baseball T's are hard to pull of with a gut and big arms like I have. That's a great motivator.
  • nikb1983
    nikb1983 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings don't fit anymore :( I thought it was from being pregnant and "puffy" but I lost all the baby weight within 3 months and now we're approaching 11 months and they still don't fit!

Also, I have a closet full of clothes that I'd love to wear again...I donated a whole bunch of stuff before we moved in Jan. but some things I paid good money for and only wore once (if at all)...I have pants in every size from 20 down to 12, and I hope to get down to the single digits eventually.

I want to go out to a restaurant and be comfortable no matter where I sit...sometimes booths are too confined but tables tend to be in the middle of the room and I feel like people stare.

And I'd love to take my son to Disneyland in a couple years... we used to have annual passes, but didn't renew due to finances...but inside I was glad because some of the rides were starting to feel "tight".
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Went to wedding over the weekend out of town. Ate normal, exercised, had a few drinks and did NOT binge!!! I did not gain weight!!! YEAH!!!!
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    <
    This stupid T-shirt. Doesn't fit. We have tickets for a game at Fenway in July and I want to wear it. With really cute capris.

When the shirt came in the mail and I tried it on I decided that I could either return the shirt or change me. I chose me. This shirt is hanging in my office (at home) as a constant reminder.

My hubs got me a Texans jersey for Christmas off the internet, and when I opened it I was really excited!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!! But then I held it up and realized there was no way it was going to fit because he accidentally got a large PETITE!! I look like an overstuffed sausage in that shirt :sad: I WILL fit in it by this football season, so COME ON AUGUST!!!