did insanity workout for today & after ate junk food :(

Options
I feel so horrible about it now.... But I just couldn't stopIm addicted to candy and Cheetos. Ugh.
I will never do it again tho. It's all finished.

What should I do? Should I just do the same workout of today tomorrow again along with the cardio recovery?
Also this is my very first week of insanity. I have 57 days left.
Im 22, female, 195 lbs, 5'5 or 5'6"

Replies

• the1captain
    the1captain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Continue your schedule as laid out. Relapse is part of recovery. Today is over. You can't change that. But you still have control over tomorrow. Focus on how crappy you felt after. That memory will hopefully make you rethink the Chettos next time.
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    don't sweat it just try harder next time Shaun T eats sweets to not like us though he eats 3 mini donuts a month which equals one donut crazy huh?
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Did you eat any real food today before you had your cheetos? In order for this to work and for your body to be fueled for Insanity, you have to eat some food. I would eat cheetos too after a workout and there was nothing else around.

Eat the food (the real food)
    Do your workout
    Eat more food
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    No sweat, your only human:) back on track tomorrow
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    On days I do intense cardio I'm starving and eat ALL the food. I have to stick with heavy lifting if I want to keep my appetite in control. At any rate - it's just one day. Move along and do better tomorrow.
  • Metalhead069
    Options
    I eat junk food pretty much everyday while doing insanity it's all about how your body responds to cardio for me I'm not losing weight but I'm still getting muscle most people say to me hey you looking like your lifting weights and all I'm really doing is insanity you can eat junk but you need to eat small portions don't eat just Cheetos and candy constantly I take in a lot of sugar myself I'm getting results but the results have been very slow but if your looking for a six pack junk food may not be the answer unless you have really high metabolism