Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Let's brag-What are your weight loss stats

Options
13»

Replies

• Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    None, I've only gained thus far
  • MikeNoTalent
    MikeNoTalent Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    First off congrats to everyone in their losses or gains if that's your goal. I haven't measured in quite sometime but I have gone from a size 46 in the waist to a 36 and I'm down 94lbs!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    SW: 262, March '12
    CW: 190 ish, since September '12 (Plateaus suck)

Edit: Starting pant size: 42-44
    Current: 31-32
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    26, 5'7

Highest weight - 328
    Weight when starting MFP - 313
    Current Weight - 256

Don't take measurements, but I went from a size 26 to a size 18/20.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost much, but I'd like to pat myself on the back for starting to eat right and exercise. This thread is really inspiring, everyone here should be so proud xxx
  • kelle529
    kelle529 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 lbs..but have about 20 to go. I've hit a hard plateau and would love to gain more muscle to help me lose the rest of the body fat I am struggling with. Any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat! Lost 45 and have 20 to go.. I've been at the same weight for nearly a year. I'm working out like crazy the past 2 weeks and I haven't lost an ounce. I have my next weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully it goes well. I think I'm going to start jogging. Do you jog? I think it may help get over a plateau.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Began - 2011 112kg (247lbs) - weighing 60% more than what i SHOULD BE! Ugh!
    Currently 82kg (181 lbs)
    Loss of 30kg (66 lbs)

Goal weight 70kg (154 lbs)

That means i have lost almost 30% of my starting body weight. Only 10kg to goooo!!! WOOT

By the time I get to 70kg... i will have lost a total of 42kgs (92 lbs) which is the weight of a smallish teenager!!!!! OMG!!!
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I am 33, 5'7

Start weight - 320 (it was higher probably by another 40 lbs at my highest)
    Current Weight - between 145 - 155, I have pretty much kept it in this range for the past year).

At my lowest weight I had lost a total of 171 lbs and I am fighting to get back to that right now (I am injured so my weight is up b/c I can't exercise).
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    I am 5"9, I weigh 127lbs. Ultimate goal weight is 120.