Replies

• myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Any and all can add me. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I lost 62 but fell off the wagon. I just updated my weight today to reflect that gain. Yesterday I started eating low-carb (30 net or less) and I feel wonderful today. Lost 2 pounds since Tuesday. Water weight or not, it motivates me to keep going. I love all the support on this site and would love to give you some support.
  • sarahwilson12
    sarahwilson12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need a diet buddy, too! I was on MFP with my fiance before & we were losing weight at a really good pace. But, then, we got married, and I don't have a job. He's working in construction, so he's still losing weight. But, not me! He instigated this challenge where I need to exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes minimum. Also part of it is counting calories via MFP & just trying to be more healthy as a whole.
    I could definitely use the encouragement!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    I'll be your buddy. You can do this!
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    U can add me too
  • LaGondaV
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more the merrier.
  • otkbrat
    Options
    Yeah it is, especially when my husband and stepson have no interest in changing their diet. Hubby likes being big. He likes big women. I don't like being big though.
  • mlaz81
    mlaz81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...we all need buddies!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Send me a request, we can all use friends!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I can always use a few nes (supportive) friends!
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, just really got back active over the past month or so, I am keeping an open diary and its nice to wake up to other active members, instead of "so & so hasn't logged in for x amount of weeks" lol
  • robin4u
    robin4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends I want ppl that will msg me if they see im slacking! Anyone feel free to add me
  • mama2boys08
    mama2boys08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy as well! Adding you now!
  • Cherryblossom121
    Options
    I too need a diet buddy please!
    My situation is rather dire , I just have to loose weight.
    Anyone willing to help, I would really appreciate it..
    Thank you :)
  • Dawnielle25
    Options
    Im here for you too... I still have a long way to go and could use the one on one support from everyone too...
  • Lakeshores
    Options
    Now you can have buddies from all over and there is no limit! Welcome!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a buddy to pair up with also. If you read my profile and think we would make good partners, please send me a message :smile:
  • mikah1221
    Options
    Hey, I would love to be your diet buddy, its hard alone so everyone can encourage everyone!! Im just starting today:smile:
  • annetteellison1
    annetteellison1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. I need all of the support I can get, so I will support you as well.
  • oliverelliot
    Options
    I am looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis to give and receive encouragement, anyone interested in helping this Nana? Please email me. Thx.