Any MN fishermen out there or fisherwomen

Options
I come from the far north in MN wondering if there might be any more fisher people out there. I already have a bunch of great friends on MFP and we talk everything from weight loss to fishing.

Replies

• carplady
    carplady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't know where "MN" is?? I've been on MFP since beginning of Feb. Love to go fishing with my husband. Any time of year any weather - counting the days to our annual trip to France for the big French carp. :smile: :smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i love a good salmon.,
  • libbybond
    libbybond Posts: 36
    Options
    fishing is good
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fishing, but don't go often as I'd like.. not really a fan of ice fishing though.
  • brigeweeks
    brigeweeks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I live in Louisiana and fishing is the thing me and my hubby do to relax and have fun. Pls add me if you like.
  • jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Close:-) from ND and I love fishing, and i love walleye:-)
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm from southern Minnesota! :happy:

Counting down the days to walleye opener...

598476_536300139297_2024688399_n_zpsbf06823c.jpg
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Send a few nice Walleye Fillets down my way please!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fishing...nah! However, anything on the water and associated with boating, floating, skiing or wakeboarding is right my my alley. That's what boats are made for!!! LOL
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I live in St. Cloud but do most of my fishing near Orr. We keep a pontoon and a smaller boat up there. We also keep an Rv up there too. My husband Jim has family there. Lucky you living so close to all the beautiful lakes up there. The best times of my life are spent on the lakes. I can't wait until the end of May when I can get back up there.
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    not from MN but from Southern Manitoba... near lake of the woods.. can't wait for fishing and camping season.. we still have about 4 feet of snow and 3 feet of ice... this winter has been unreal!!!
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know where "MN" is??

Minnesota, United States
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nice to see all the people that like fishing and spending time on the water.