Trying to end, the endless diet. Ready to final loose for go

Options
Hi, I am new to this website. I am constantly on a diet. But it never lasts. I have lost weight the wrong way before, and I am ready to loose weight the right way. But I always get either, frustrated, or the temptation is to much. I have for a while, been the same weight, but I recently moved in with my boyfriend and I gained 5 lbs. I realized I do not want to go up, I want to go down. So I have a weight lost goal of 25 lbs. I am looking for a anybody to talk to who have the same goal and who can help me fight the temptation of my favorite foods, Chinese, Italian and ice cream!

Replies

• janetgardiner
    Options
    don't think of this as a diet and don't stop your self from eating what you'd like.. I know I don't and I've been losing weight still. I just look at what calories I have and then decide what I'd like to eat and if I don't have enough calories I do some stepping or go for a walk. I have a step at home so while watching tv I can step if I need for calories....
  • marzenka012192
    Options
    i am on the same boat with you. i desperately want to lose exactly 25 lbs. i'm at around 185 but i wanna be 160s. :/ but the food is soooo goooood! i have too lost weight the wrong way before, I did manage to keep it off, all 50 lbs of it, but this last 25 just doesn't want to come off. grrr
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    WELCOME! This is a great place to be because it NOT a diet. You can eat whatever you like, just stay in your calorie goal. Obviously you are going to make better choices or else you aren't going to be eating much...bad food=lots of cals. It's a lifesyle change that is for the better! Good luck you can do it!!!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome...you've came to the right place! We all understand what each other is going thru and are willing to help in anyway we can.....