photos of me

Options
I have decided to take a photo once in a while of me in a tight fitting tank to track my "progress". I have not really made any significant progress and hopefully this will motivate me to keep trying.

Replies

• amyday1
    amyday1 Posts: 35
    Options
    exciting... good luck... Cant wait.
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    It works, go for it! I began two months ago and you will see the difference. I take mine every 1st of the month! Good Luck!:smile:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have some before pics and they are bad! Good luck on your adventure! We can do this thing!
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi Kelly...I was thinking of doing the same...but have not yet done it. If I do it....I definitely wouldn't post any of my"before" until after the "after"!! (way too scary!!!) :noway: I think it would be a great motivator as well. Good Luck with the weight loss! :smile:
  • LadyLorax
    LadyLorax Posts: 20
    Options
    Hm. I think I am going to copy your idea... :)
  • kellyblack
    kellyblack Posts: 25
    Options
    Can any of you see my photo on my profile? I'm not sure if anyone can see them, and I can't figure out how to make sure they are visible.
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    There are two pics of you in a tank on your profile. I too did before pics but haven't posted them as they are so bad but I did them in a sports bra not a tank and it shows every roll! Good luck!
  • SusanSuccess
    Options
    Great idea, Kelly.

I've always kept measurements to track my progress (or lately, my NON progress)

Pictures sounds like a terrific idea. Good luck....excited to watch your progess, if you decide to share.