Who has your ideal body type?

Options

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My ideal is on my tikker... Marilyn Monroe! Curvy, sexy, thin & beautiful. =) She has my body type so I feel like it's something I can achieve.

127508233169412727_zuElKv37_f.jpg
    [

This lady is awesome x
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The sexy Alecia Beth Moore is who admire for strength and beauty,if your not sure then she goes by the name Pink as well xx
  • petiteMom289
    Options
    I have a similar shape to jessica biel. She is much taller than me. I think she's about 5'8" and I'm 4'10". I've always wanted to have her toned yet feminine look. I do not look good soft at all.
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    jennifer lawrence !
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    2ex7c6e.jpg

BOOM! ...that's where I want to be. She has a smaller chest, with wide hips and a nice *kitten* (I have the same shape under all this fat). Plus, toned like nobodies business, yet still a little bit of thickness. I want it.

This! Absolutely love her and Shakira:
    25.media.tumblr.com/d6c7c3c21613e8f427c7ee6e52828fd1/tumblr_mhfylcyZXM1rrct91o1_500.gif
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Rachel Bilson- except I have twice the boob she has. But everything else is achievable!
    c182aadf-f8c9-43b9-b074-8583fa746e38.jpg
  • emmykeens
    emmykeens Posts: 11
    Options
    Kat Dennings, absolutely.

I've always had pretty dramatic curves, even at my highest weight, so I'm hoping this is achievable! (If anything, I just want a REALLY AWESOME butt.)

kat_dennings_thor_premiere.jpg
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Dax Sheppard because he has Kristen Bell and she has my perfect body type.

Oh wait...

Now I get the question... <sheepish>

haha. that made me laugh!! ;-)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone

Leslie Sansone and this woman besides her have my idea body type--slim&trim (not skinny, not plump, not muscular, not buff yet taunt and tight and shapely, womanly and most of all strong and healthy...these body types are what I WILL be looking like in 6 months to 1 year--I just know it!

000000000000000000000000000leslie_zps78ee756b.jpg

This is what it's going to take to get my body to look like this--I'm up for the challenge, nothing shall stop me

000000000000000000leslie_zps5608b8d8.jpg

BAM! This is the absolute PERFECT size and shape for me, LOVE the strong and feminine look of her entire body, especially her arms

00000000000000000000leslie_zpsa517a4c7.jpg
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think someone like Liv Tyler is doable for me. I think she is beautiful in so many ways.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    The way I feel right now, I'll be lucky to get Brian Dennehey' figure!! UGGGHHH!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The way I feel right now, I'll be lucky to get Brian Dennehey' figure!! UGGGHHH!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Skeletor
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    2ex7c6e.jpg

BOOM! ...that's where I want to be. She has a smaller chest, with wide hips and a nice *kitten* (I have the same shape under all this fat). Plus, toned like nobodies business, yet still a little bit of thickness. I want it.

^^ This.
  • flex500
    flex500 Posts: 63
    Options
    Very very cool thread it is interesting to see what motivates people.

Here is mine:

bodybuilder-flex-wheeler-pics.jpg

I love you guys in this forum and we all want different things so I beg you let's just not get into the below comments. In fact I'll address them now...

"women don't like that" it's ok my wife is a fitness model...very happily married
    "you won't be able to have kids with all the roidz"....8 month old little girl at home
    "it's not healthy"...bloodwork done 5 times a year...total cholesterol 160, HDL 50, liver, kidney, etc. all GREAT
    "ewwww yuck oh my Godz why"...I don't know I just like that look
    "oh your one of those cocky guys wearing tank tops everywhere"...nope I'm really shy. I'm a 5'7" 250 pound bodybuilder and wear sweatshirts when I work out.
    "your so insecure"...Ehh I don't think so I'm pretty harmless and well rounded...I don't look in mirrors all the time and I'm not absurdly obsessed with bodybuilding...I do love it though.

I think that sums most of it up! I say those in jest mostly but those all usually come up.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    This ridiculous dude.

http://www.jaycutler.com/

Probably eats 4 chickens for breakfast.
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Margret Gnarr
    Margret-Gnarr-slideshow10.jpg
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    SarahJane_Fitness5_zps435473aa.jpg

In a few months.... I want to be able to post a picture of myself on a thread like this :heart:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Definitely this.

KellyBrookBikini1_zpsdc720930.jpg
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have always envied Jennifer Aniston's body. She still looks amazing even in her 40's.

3d7f37f7-566b-47bb-99df-60e585eeede5_zps287ee9fe.jpg