Kettlebell DVD's?

Options
Does anyone have a workout DVD that they can recommend that uses kettlebells? Thanks for your input.

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I am doing Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights, I really like it, it's a good workout. You can download it off Amazon for about $8 if you have a smart tv or a streaming device. Otherwise Walmart probably has it.
  • hballack
    hballack Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Can you do the whole DVD with Kettlebells or is it a mix of kettlebells and dumbells?
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Can you do the whole DVD with Kettlebells or is it a mix of kettlebells and dumbells?

You can use either.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I Love the Michelle Khai Kettlenetics, It comes with the starter kettlebell and so its a good deal and in a 55 min workout you burn around 950 calories. Its an aerobic type workout with the kettlebell. It only starts with a 4 Lb one but you can always get a heavier one or work up once you get used to doing the workout. She has "alot" of different excercises on her dvd and the one I have came with both the introductory kettlebell and 2 dvds so it was a good deal. If you look up Kettlenetics with Michelle Khai on Youtube you can see what the video is like before you buy it. I love that one though. Is a good workout.
  • hballack
    hballack Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I already have some kettlebells. Great idea to check you tube too.
  • brookrd1
    brookrd1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I Love the Michelle Khai Kettlenetics!!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Trainer Bob has one!