• bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WBFF Pro Fitness Model Jaco de Bruyn

jaco_de_bruyn_15.jpg
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WOW! soooo many people looking outside themselves to not notice there own true inner beauty!

*kitten* a Hollywood actor I wanna be a leaner fitter stronger ME!!
  • Hotpinkmama
    Options
    Allison Sweeny or Jennifer Aniston
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Eva Mendes - images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-tozwmUcy4wzlAkza8kCFO7lVF-bta2zpZIhyZJCFqO1IaYf
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Definitely Kate Beckinsale from van halsing and underworld!!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My ideal is on my tikker... Marilyn Monroe! Curvy, sexy, thin & beautiful. =) She has my body type so I feel like it's something I can achieve.

127508233169412727_zuElKv37_f.jpg

I used to idealize Monroe's figure too until I read this:
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/
    I guess 1950/60's sizes were much different than our sizes now. Total bummer!!!!!

I'm a big fan of Kirstie Alley (as of 2012) - she's has a lovely, average-sized woman's figure!!!!
    http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kirstie+Alley/Kirstie+Alley+Leaving+Greenwich+Hotel/J1iASbpMJWK

I did Goodwood Revival for a couple of years, and if you throw yourself into it it means dressing up in period clothing, take your pick from 30's to 70's! I like the 50's and so looked for outfits from that period, and you're spot on. Sizing is vastly different now to what it was then!

I'll say. My grandmother used to wear a size 12 and now that I'm a size 8-10, I still don't have a prayer of getting into them. My cousin, who wears a 4, can get in them (though it requires some sucking in).
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'll say. My grandmother used to wear a size 12 and now that I'm a size 8-10, I still don't have a prayer of getting into them. My cousin, who wears a 4, can get in them (though it requires some sucking in).
    [/quote]

Agreed. I was a size 9/10 in my early twenties and I am an 8 now - and I was 20 lbs lighter then and the same height.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJTImntBvv7BXUDKnJ8LeYjGXTwQdIWFoSmu6eGsyVslkjHYLH
  • calily75
    calily75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Cameron Diaz, thin and lean
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My ideal body type would be Marilyn too.
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Kat Dennings, absolutely.

I've always had pretty dramatic curves, even at my highest weight, so I'm hoping this is achievable! (If anything, I just want a REALLY AWESOME butt.)

kat_dennings_thor_premiere.jpg

^This! :)