one year

Options
__RANDY__
__RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
I wanted to show off my wife's hard work. This is what she did in a single year, and for 7 of those 12 months she has been pregnant. It's a girl due in 9 weeks. She eats her TDEE-20% and 5x5 SL. She is an unbelievable lady, nothing but pure hard work and sheer determination.
I'm still a WIP, 274 down to 214 ... back up to 225 with baby now, though.

April 1st, 2012:

SkwZtRo.jpg

Today! Please excuse lack of makeup etc.

7Y5ykD8.jpg
fJ1x83J.jpg

Weightliftin' does a body good.

Great work Sweetie.

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Incredible! and congrats on the baby! =)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, I did the exact opposit when I was preggers!!!
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow she looks like she feels great! What a great support system she has! Congrats on the little one! I want to see pictures of after baby and the baby :)
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing and even though pregnant (congrats by the way) you can see the massive difference. She is beautiful and looks much younger.

You must be so proud :drinker:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    indeeeeeeeeeeed!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    that's freakin awesome :flowerforyou:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Kudos to your wife and congratulations to the two of you. :flowerforyou:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Randy, she is gorgeous, kudos to both of you. Little one is gonna be strong like both of you : )
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats Mama! You look fantastic!! And much healthier for motherhood. :)
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing and so much younger!!
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Amazing... and she looks MUCH slimmer in the after photo, where she is 7 months pregnant than in the before photo! Wow!
  • PrettyGirlsOnFire
    PrettyGirlsOnFire Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!! She looks wonderful!! :D
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    She looks wonderful, Congratulations on the weight loss and ofcourse on the baby girl!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome! Great support group.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    She looks great! Congrats on the baby!! She is a lucky woman to have your complete support and to be able to see how proud you are of her!!
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Having been pregnant myself, I can really appreciate the effort and determination it took for her to make such an incredible transformation during this time! Amazing!

What an awesome gift she is giving to your baby to be healthy! Wishing you all a safe and healthy delivery!
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic..Your wife looks great! Congrats on the baby..
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are such a sweet husband :). Your wife is pretty incredible for losing weight and maintaining while also going through a pregnancy. Not too many women can say the same. Congrats on the baby!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!