For those struggling with bad decisions...

Options

Replies

• rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great advice! I felt like you slapped me in the face and took me by the shoulders and spoke directly to me. Sometimes that's just what I need!
    I especially could have used this on Sunday when I had been eating great and exercising all week. I exercised and ate well Sunday too, until it was time to go grocery shopping and I wanted to try the new Doritos loco cool ranch taco, got one and a regular taco AND a cheesy gordita crunch... I DID NOT NEED THAT cheesy gordita CRUNCH! I felt gross, ugh, I was kicking myself but I was back to eating awesome and exercising harder yesterday and will be going strong from here on out, maybe, lol
  • Melli_81
    Melli_81 Posts: 13
    Options
    great motivation! thanks!
  • karenhray7
    karenhray7 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump. because this is getting pasted on my fridge.
  • ogiesmom
    ogiesmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump thank you for this!
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump just to save! LOVE IT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this after spending the better part of the past 4 days "feeding a cold". Time to suck it up and get back on track.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    :heart:

thanks, this is perfect for me...and saving for my friends :flowerforyou:
  • Scotland_forever
    Scotland_forever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • piratetink
    piratetink Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank You!! I so needed to hear this today for many reasons. Might need to print it out & keep it with me. I will be checking out the website too.
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!

Actually felt like there was someone in front of me saying this and giving me the kick I may need while reading. Want to say my 'feel sorry for self' state is no more for now.....might need to re-read this in a week though!
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • soontobemeagain
    soontobemeagain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump! Because some of us need this!!!
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • mckramer1999
    mckramer1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • emmiller23
    Options
    Bump that shiz
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love this!
    Great post!:flowerforyou:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    This is so, so true.

I ate like crap the past 2 days, AND didn't work out at all yesterday, but miraculously didn't gain a pound. However, even if I HAD gained, I would have taken it as all the more motivation to work out today. I walked faster and farther than I have the rest of the days this week and kicked butt on my strength exercises.

The "next mistake" quickly becomes a way of life, and I'm not going to get trapped in it any more! I'm ready to accept that even if I make 1 mistake every day, that I will do MORE than 1 good thing to make up for it the next day. Thus, they won't really be mistakes at all in the long run!