Oh NO!

tymckissick
tymckissick Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
well today is father's day.. and its been like a holiday.. i have not even ate dinner yet and i have already over ate my calories lol... i have been binging all day.. but the last couple of days i have been under eating about 3 to 400 so i should be ok.. and thats why i seem hungry all day today... guess i will eat a light filling dinner let today go.. jump up in the morning for a new day!

Replies

• tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Thanks so much for posting this! I had a rough couple days, although I did way better than I would have a month ago. I have been feeling pretty guilty all day today, but it's great that you had a few mishaps as well and are motivated to get right back up tomorrow. Your post has motivated me! Thanks again!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    I definitely understand that. Same here. I am eating things that I wouldn't normally eat. Glad its just one day out of the year. I HAVE to do better tomorrow. It's not even an option. I'm trying to work out extra to balance the food, but I am so sluggish because of the extra calories. So I'm with you. Tomorrow is a new day. let's make it count.
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Hi,

I am also eating way too much...wonder if it is something in the air...:smile:

B
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    My mind still seems to think HOLIDAY+FAMILY=FOOD! I ate a 3 pound lobster for lunch (with butter, of course), and then ate a DQ Blizzard tonight. UGH! Back on the wagon tomorrow...
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Yes, the over-eating bug is definitely going around! Tomorrow,.. Tomorrow .. ... :drinker:
  • lifechanges06
    lifechanges06 Posts: 26 Member
    Same here. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that ive been on the site and exercising..and did good i can say but this weekend omg i want to eat the house lol

ugggggg

keep our heads up and forks down lol
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Same here. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that ive been on the site and exercising..and did good i can say but this weekend omg i want to eat the house lol

ugggggg

keep our heads up and forks down lol

LOL. I'm going to chant that tomorrow...."Keep my head up and my fork down". Thank you for the smile!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.