You look Amazing! Awesome Job!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WTG you look Smoking!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on my "after," but look at you!!! Way to go!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Rossco and April, you guys are rocking it! Keep up the great work and don't let those days when the scale doesn't move get you down. I highly recommend buying a tape measure and taping yourself once or twice a month. That tape measure will encourage you when the scale doesn't.

: )
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    You have done really well, amazing work.

Thank you Janey...you're doing great also love. : )
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    I know know I just told you this, but you look fantastic, my friend. I'm inspired to get back on track. At the very least, so I can take more/better after pictures. :)
  • alsuna
    alsuna Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    whenever I have a bad day, and I feel lazy, I love to come here and get some inspiration. Great job!

Can´t wait to share my transformation with you. It will still take a couple of more month though before I get there.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    44463150-6ba7-4a85-ad3d-3302dc072fda_zps4c9ab6d0.jpg

July 2008 - 289lbs
    March 2013 - 227lbs

Wow, OUTSTANDING transformation!! Congrats and stay strong! I'm not posting before and after pics until the end of July when I hit one year. I started (again) on July 21st, 2012. I have lost 50 pounds so far (didn't join MFP right away) and totally transformed my body. Can't wait to post pics but holding out for a little more transformation and the one year mark!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'll post here when I get home tonight. You're looking awesome, brother. Keep up the great work!
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    I'll post here when I get home tonight. You're looking awesome, brother. Keep up the great work!

Forget work, this is MFP!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!