Hi I'm new and looking for friends

Options
Hi, I'm Kristy. I've been on MFP for a little over 10 days now. I have a couple of good friends, but am looking for more. I need to lose over 100 pounds and I need all the support I can get. So send me a friend request and let's support each other!

Replies

• jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    About to send a request!! :)
  • rocknrollbabe
    rocknrollbabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy! 5 pounds at a time and you will get there. Smaller chunks are more manageable.
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be friends and support each other! I have decided to try this journey AGAIN so I am also looking for friends and support!! Lets Rock This!!!:wink:
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i fell off the wagon big time but trying to get back on so feel free to add me1 i have 60+ lbs to lose
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy

Feel free to add me if you like..im in that same boat as far as loss! I would be happy to help in anyway i can!

Jen
  • veugeniced
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! :0) Glad you're reaching out, we can do this....sending a request now!
  • kristi5179
    Options
    Hi Kristy! My name is also Kristi :) Only with an I at the end. I just got on here 3 days ago and am looking for friends too. I will add you!
  • SIMA80
    SIMA80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Simona. Feel free to add me.
  • annieraintree
    annieraintree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's support each other! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristy,
    Welcome to MFP, I'm on daily posting, supporting and all around cheering on my Pals. If you are looking for a good support pal feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. We can support each other on this amazing journey!