Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Easiest way YOU stay under your calorie goals...

13»

Replies

• MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    A few things
    1. Prelog- I bring all those items to work so I know what I can/cant eat. It also helps with dinner so I don't go and shove something in my mouth and find I'm way over.
    2. Snack! (goes with my pre-log)
    3. Leave open calories for a night snack. I always snack....
  • I recently started cooking vegetables with a hint of butter and pepper. Has helped me fill up on lower calories.
  • smbsilva
    smbsilva Posts: 9
    pre-planning, prepping and measuring portion sizes.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    I don't concern myself as much with my "daily" goal as I do with my "weekly" goal. For instance, if I go over my goal on Monday, I simply reduce a little over the rest of the week to make my "average" beneath my goal.
  • prioritizinghealth
    prioritizinghealth Posts: 43 Member
    planning, and staying away from sodas/high sugared fruit juices, etc! I used to drink either a really sugary juice or a glass of pop when I came home from school, not anymore. :) now I put some fruit in a pitcher of water! much healthier, makes me feel awesome about myself to be honest HAHA
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Planning ahead. Making sure the majority of my plate is filled with vegetables, protein second, starch third.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    spread out meals, eat later and dont eat anything after 7pm. lots of water
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    More vegetables, less starches and not drinking my calories (unless there is alcohol in there, that's one exception I occasionally make :drinker: )
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    pre-planning my meals
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    not drinking my calories :drinker:
    What??? But even doctors say a glass of wine is good for you!!

and my friends tell me i'm much wittier and a better dancer with 2 or 3 glasses!!!
  • motoole19
    motoole19 Posts: 11 Member
    Definitely pre-planning. I don't log everything the day before, but always check something before I eat it. Also make sure to get some exercise everyday.