I'm gay by choice
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Joining the party!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I never understand why pretty women are single. Just pluck one of the poor saps you friend zoned for some nonsense reason out of there and give him a shot.

It's not that simple. I have dated all types of men. I even went through a period of time where I promised myself I would accept a date from anyone who asked just to broaden my dating horizons... that didn't end up so well. I was taken on a date to sell a gun, a date to sell drugs, a date where the guy licked a drop of sweat off my neck, a date where a guy drove me and dropped me off in the middle of nowhere with no phone and no money and no idea how to get home, a date where a guy popped my hip out of place, a date with a self-admitted chubby-chaser (dispite what you may think this is not something that a lady wants to hear) and a whole multitude of terrible dates... I have also dated guys who were friends and it didn't work out either. Now I admit, I don't HAVE to be single but I would rather nip it in the butt the first 2 weeks then draw it out with someone I don't see it going anywhere with just so I wouldn't have to be alone. That would be rather unfair to all people involved.

r u serious, wow!

Serious as death. Why? Did I say something wrong?
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    I'm gay by choice

... I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing this with us but I believe the actual question of this forum is; Are you single?
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I guess it's never too late to report in right?
  • tzig00
    Options
    there's a great group mysinglepals i'm going to go post right now lol age/location everyone plz

31/Michigan
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options

... I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing this with us but I believe the actual question of this forum is; Are you single?

Oh....well.tumblr_malwqugPts1rca02so1_250.gif
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    So that's it? I thought there was a date or something that I got out of this...
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yo
  • tzig00
    Options
    I never understand why pretty women are single. Just pluck one of the poor saps you friend zoned for some nonsense reason out of there and give him a shot.

My guy friends get friend zoned for some reason because it would never work between us.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    So that's it? I thought there was a date or something that I got out of this...

lol, I guess if u report here and someone wants to take u off the market haha but I haven't had that luck either , don't feel bad ;)
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yup, single
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    .......stillll gay.
  • janiedoe14
    janiedoe14 Posts: 117
    Options
    Single lady :wink:
  • j4zepedajj
    Options
    Reporting in!!!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I've reported you all.
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh hi there :)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Single!
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Single and enjoying it
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    ^^^^^ Oh ho ho! I bet you do, sir. I. bet. you. do.