Need Opinion on what to wear for a Wedding (PIC HEAVY)

Replies

• The Polka dots are very cute. But I Advise AGAINST this outfit for a wedding. Dress 2 is way to short for a nice evening. I Think Dress one is to tight in your stomach, But three!!!! is beautiful!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I like dress 4.

And for anyone who says it's "inappropriate to wear black to a wedding" I've worn black to several weddings and never got the stink eye from anyone. That rule is as antiquated as the "Don't wear white after labor day" one.

It's just a dismal color for a happy occassion. That is all.
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    dress 4
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    No 3
  • From my opinion..#4!
  • You shouldnt be so bold at someone elses wedding. Its rude.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    you look great. That said I'd keep shopping. It's early spring. Find some fun color. I don't like black for weddings.

Are you kidding? Weddings are akin to funerals.

I like either #3 or #4.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    If you want to stick with those four as selections.
    then choose four but swap out the belt and shoes for something fun.. like pink....

otherwise choose that style.. empire waist and streamlined but in a floral or brighter color.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    <<<<<<<<<<< this is what I wore to the last wedding I attended (late summer wedding). It was my niece's wedding and both of my girls were in the wedding, so I dressed up a bit more then some attending.

I think #4 is a nice choice or something with color.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    go with the polka dots its looks great on you
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
  • bathony
    bathony Posts: 51
    3 or 4 really suit you but 4 looks a million dollars on you
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Dress 4
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Number 4
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    3 or 4!!! I think you have a winner with dress 4, though! :)
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    I think the polka dot dress is super cute from the side but from the front it might be tooo wide. If that may be the case I would say dress 3 with some nice pearls and maybe coral or turquois heels. A pop of color :)

You look AWESOME by the way!!! :flowerforyou:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    you look great. That said I'd keep shopping. It's early spring. Find some fun color. I don't like black for weddings.

Me either. Unless black is one of the wedding's colors. My best friend's wedding was white, black, and red. It was beautiful! I could see wearing black for that wedding. But other than that, black is for funerals and evenings out.
    I could see black *maybe* at a winter wedding. Like NYE or something. But Spring? Spring to me is just beautiful and fun and about color.
    A spring wedding is light and about love. Black to me seems severe. And I wear a lot of black.

**clearly I've got issues lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

Me either. Unless black is one of the wedding's colors. My best friend's wedding was white, black, and red. It was beautiful! I could see wearing black for that wedding. But other than that, black is for funerals and evenings out.
    I could see black *maybe* at a winter wedding. Like NYE or something. But Spring? Spring to me is just beautiful and fun and about color.
    A spring wedding is light and about love. Black to me seems severe. And I wear a lot of black.

**clearly I've got issues lol

I love black too. Wear it often. Just not to a wedding.
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Love 4 on you; I would try and find something with a similar shape that has some color!
  • tinkerbek
    tinkerbek Posts: 51 Member
    I like 1 or 4!! <3
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    So it has been a long time since I have attended a wedding and well Im not sure what to wear. I have a few things I have tried on I would like your opinion. If you dong like any of these Im open to ideas of what you think would be best. Thank you all in advance

Dress 1:

current2_zps8d33dff9.jpg

Current_zpse6cbb39c.jpg

Dress2:

Dress1_zpsb271bfc9.jpg

Dress1prt2_zps014a2070.jpg

Dress 3:

Dress2_zps9f046300.jpg

Dress 4:

Dress3_zpsf2cc8326.jpg

I say dress 3 or 4 (:
    Or if its a wedding soon maybe a cute spring dress..
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Dress 4 definitely. Its adorable where did you get it?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Dress Number 3 :smile:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    3!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I don't like black at a wedding (personal opinion) unless it's an italian wedding (I'm half italian) it just seems like the norm...

If i was to pick a black dress, I'd say the one with the polka dots, so #4.

HOWEVER, I'd suggest a more 'happy' colour.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    FOUR!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    <3 #4, but the belt looks kind of weird that high up, in my opinion.
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    POLKA DOTS!!! With some sexy pink or red shoes - you look fantastic!!!!
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    I think #3 or #4 are appropriate and actully look great the other 2 are nice but more like "night club" dresses.:flowerforyou:
    ^^This