Newbie -- needing friends who have 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• Tati_Pt
    Tati_Pt Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I have over 100 pounds to lose, so feel free to add me!!!
  • Divamama27
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new here to, I weighed 260 on Feb 7th, and today am down to 220 :) I have had some help as I had Bariatric Surgery on Feb 14th and am looking forward to dropping the rest of the weight and KEEP it OFF for good!!!!
    I have been on more and more medications over the past 5 years starting with high blood pressure med, then type 2 diabetes oral meds, then meds for anxiety and depression, plus acid reflux and also diagnosed with sleep apnea and using a stupid CPAP breathing machine at night :(.
    I am turning 40 this year and have not been on a roller coaster or a water slide with my kids in forever because my heart couldn't handle it and I couldn't climb the steps to get to the top anyway.

I started the process for Bariatric 1 year ago and am feeling so great about my decision. I am not in anyway pushing you toward surgery of any kind. Just sharing my story.

Hope we can have some fun supporting each other in this incredible journey of shrinking - all the best look forward to being your MFP friend - Karen:happy:
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a 170lbs so please add me so we can support each other!!!
  • mgore0404
    mgore0404 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I too need to loose over 100 pounds. I haven't weighed myself yet because I have decided that I always concentrate to much on what my weight is, I have decided to only weigh myself once a month (the first of every month) and go from that number. i have done it before where I weighed myself every week, some times once a day, but I put to much pressure on my self, and would collapse under that pressure and give into the foods that are not good for me, so I want to just concentrate on what I am eating, I'm not even going to concentrate on my weight. I'm looking forward to April 1st because I have been eating pretty clean since the middle of March and I want to know what I weigh! I would love to be your friend on here!
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I, too, have over 100lbs to lose. Down 13lbs by using this site. Friend me!
  • Apyl32
    Apyl32 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 270 and trying to get to 160ish, all depends how I feel when I get there. So far this site has been awesome. I dont think I could have the results I do without all the support and accountability.

ETA: my ticker doesnt show to final goal, I set a first goal of 199 but am going to go to 160ish.
  • linna007
    linna007 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi im new on fitnesspal im learning how to use it....I also have a lot off weight to loose I havw never been a support group ..but it feels good to know that theirs more people like us trying to loose weight ...
  • SarahBfitnhealthy
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 120 pounds to lose
  • LMEGAW
    LMEGAW Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Ive 100 to lose as well! Im 264 at the min and need to get down to 160! We can all support each other! Add away!

xoxo
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hello, I have lots more to lose if you'd like to add me :-)
  • glamazon81
    glamazon81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Im in the same boat. I am at 330 right now and need to get to 180 (am am over 6ft tall). I have been on here for a while, but havent logged in for a long time. I had gastric bypass on 2/18 and am down 27 pounds since then. Its a journey for sure!! feel free to add me!
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    I started out at 263 lbs and am down to 191 lbs. So while I don't have 100 lbs to lose now, I started out where you are. Please feel free to add me. I'm on 99% of the time. This goes for anyone else that wants to add me. I'd love to have your support and be able to support you in return.
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a total of about 120+ to lose. I set my goal on here to 200 but I am pretty sure my ultimate goal would be the 160-170 range depending on how I look when I get there. Anyone is free to add me. I log daily, give advice and all the support I can. It is a hard journey, but worth it.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I did have 100+ to lose when I started, I still have a ways to go. :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do this. It is a hard journey, but you will be rewarded in the end. I have been at it for about 14 months, in total I want to be down about 140 lbs. I have about 45 - 50 more to go. And let me tell ya it has been a struggle the last few months. If you are looking for a friend feel free to add me!! :)
  • daclive
    daclive Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started MFP about 7 days ago. I weigh 253lbs and I was so depressed. My Niece told about the page. I started logging in what I was eating and really am trying to eat better. I weighed in on day 5 and lost 2 lbs. I was so excited!! Then I weighed in again today and was back up to 253. I don't understand, I've been eating less and cut out candy cakes cookies and a lot of other things. How could I have gained the weight back over night? Can someone help me understand?
  • Damal140
    Damal140 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a Newbie as well! Just started today. I weigh 233 lbs and want to get down to between 130-140 lbs! (I'm 5' 3" so that's a good weight range for me.) Let's get started!!!! Yay us! Feel free to add me...
  • nasher1985
    nasher1985 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I too am a newbie, I started on Saturday and am on Day 6 today and struggle a little with motivation craving all the nice things that made me need this weight loss journey in the first place. I have a long was to go but would like to loose 100plus pounds for my 30th Birthday in 2015. Lets get started together and support each other. Feel free to add me xx Good luck everyone on your journeys xx
  • carol2528
    Options
    Hi my name is Carol and I live in the UK. : I am new to this site and have over 100+ to lose only been doing this since Tuesday and need all the support I can get as whenever I have tried to eat healthier before I always let myself down as I could'.t stop feeling hungry, so send me your friend requests please. flowerforyou:
  • pdehoog
    pdehoog Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there :D I'm not used to lbs but a convertor on the internet tells me have to lose 123.459 (56 kg sounds a lot less then :D ). Let's support each other. And that goes for all of you....send me your friend requests please!