Starting here today!

Options
hi! I'm Kerri and I'm a current WW member who is coming here for the extra support and encouragment. I am 36 years old and divorced but currently with a great guy! I have started and stopped pretty much every weight loss program there is. As someone once stated, I've joined WW so many times I feel more like an investor than a member...haha. Anyway i look forward to meeting some awesome people here and getting some awesome advice and tips. This site has been recommended to me by many, many people and can't wait to become an active member of the boards!

Replies

• bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gettinfit320
    gettinfit320 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi...Welcome! I'm a former WW, from the beginning of time! LOL I learned how to eat correctly with them and maintained a 50 lb weight loss for several years...however I got comfortable after losing 50 and have bounced a bit....then due to the recent loss of a family member, I managed to gain about 20 lbs back. I've about got that off now and have added exercise and this site to go forward. I decided to use this site as WW seems to change their program every year...here a calorie is always a calorie and I'm learning those values now... I still have a long way to go and I'm commited to the long haul...so feel free to add me if you wish!
    Welcome and all the best as you start logging with MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • cam3502
    cam3502 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm a WW investor too but no matter what it is the only way I have ever been successful. I lost 50 pounds in 2008 and then life knocked me down. Anyway, add me as a friend and we do this together. :)