100 A DAY CHALLENGE!

Options
kalieah
kalieah Posts: 143 Member
I'm starting a new challenge ; A 100 a day Challenge!
Its where you do 100 of special excersices. 100 Jumping jacks, pushups, crunches, etc..

The exercises are :
-100 pushups
-100 crunches/sit ups
-100 jumping jacks
-100 lunges
-100 squats.

Of course, they don't have to all be at the same time. You can spread them out throughout the day, like, 10 when you wake up. 10 before inch, etc.. and you can start out with 25, 50 or whatever you feel comfortable with:) Are you in?!

I might start a group, so tell me if you want to be in it! good luck:)!

Replies

• kalieah
    Options
    H
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    I might be interested, is that 100 of each a day? or pick 100 of them to do throughout that day?
  • kalieah
    Options
    I was thinking maybe 100 of two or more of the items each day. whatever woks for you:)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a new challenge ; A 100 a day Challenge!
    Its where you do 100 of special excersices. 100 Jumping jacks, pushups, crunches, etc..

The exercises are :
    -100 pushups
    -100 crunches/sit ups
    -100 jumping jacks
    -100 lunges
    -100 squats.

Of course, they don't have to all be at the same time. You can spread them out throughout the day, like, 10 when you wake up. 10 before inch, etc.. and you can start out with 25, 50 or whatever you feel comfortable with:) Are you in?!

I might start a group, so tell me if you want to be in it! good luck:)!

Yeah, have fun with that!
  • struggeling53
    struggeling53 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in that group...please
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. When would it start? Where and when do we post our daily results. I would think that it would be in the normal place. However, I thought I would ask to double check.:happy:
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested. Any challenge to motivate me to move more sounds great.
  • jjdimmitt
    jjdimmitt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Interested :)