almost HALFWAY to my goal!!

Options
AmyW4225
AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
I still have a ways to go BUT I'm halfway there! If I can do it, YOU can do it!! In my "fatter pics" I am 173, in my "less fat" pics I am 154.
102_5216-2-1.jpg

SAM_1104.jpg
102_5218-1.jpg
SAM_1105.jpg
102_5217-1-1.jpg
SAM_1106.jpg
SAM_1106.jpg

Replies

• torimarsh
    torimarsh Posts: 14
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Keep up all your hard work it is paying off. :)
  • rtrautmann
    rtrautmann Posts: 57
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Go you!!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    You look SUPER! Keep up the good work - half way whoot!!!
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    You can really see the difference! way to go! You look fantastic!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You look great!! It's definitely some motivation for me to see. I'm at 174 right now and I can't pull off a bikini yet. It shows how much of a difference 20 pounds makes! I'm hoping that in 10 pounds, I can go out in public in the bikini I bought...
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! You all are doing great, too!! Are there atleast 6 pics showing up?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    fabulous fabulous fabulous!!!!! CONGRATS!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    You look great!! It's definitely some motivation for me to see. I'm at 174 right now and I can't pull off a bikini yet. It shows how much of a difference 20 pounds makes! I'm hoping that in 10 pounds, I can go out in public in the bikini I bought...

Thank you so much!! You're 174 probably looks better than mine did because you have been losing weight and probably working out. It is amazing how much of a difference just 10lbs makes, I have pictures from when I lost 10 lbs, if you need to see what a difference it can make. You're doing GREAT, too!! And I wouldn't go out in a bikini in public, where I am now. I CAN'T even believe I posted the pics! Pictures don't jiggle, though LOL.
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference. This is definitely very inspirational. I can't wait to be where you are :o)
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! I can see a huge difference already! And kudos to you for feeling brave enough to post pics. I thought of posting some progress pics but I'm not sure how confident I am in putting "it" all out there, so I clap madly for anyone like you who can (and looks fabulous, by the way...and to think you still have halfway left!). Keep it up!!
  • inguvap
    inguvap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Nice job....
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    WELL DONE! I can see a huge difference already! And kudos to you for feeling brave enough to post pics. I thought of posting some progress pics but I'm not sure how confident I am in putting "it" all out there, so I clap madly for anyone like you who can (and looks fabulous, by the way...and to think you still have halfway left!). Keep it up!!

Thank you so much! And you've lost 30 pounds!?!? That's AWESOME! I can't wait to get there!! It took A LOT for me to put those up! I am so ashamed but at the same time, we're here to encourage and motivate eachother. Put your pics up(it doesn't have to be in a bikini LOL), you should be extremely proud and I'm sure you look MUCH different. I guess the way I had to think about putting those "before pics" up was, that's not me anymore. I'm working on it!! And I figured I only know one person on here in "real life." :laugh:
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I LOVE MFPs!! You guys are so encouraging!!
  • Malimal31
    Malimal31 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are looking good!! So proud of you!!! Oh and by the way...if I looked like you do in a bikini now, I would not be ashamed to wear it anywhere!!! Keep upi the great work! :0)
  • moonbug
    moonbug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great... So Inspiring... Thank You!
  • sarahcscott3
    sarahcscott3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Great job... makes me want to get off my butt and work out even harder!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I was just looking through your pics the other day, you look great! :happy: Btw, love the placement of your butterfly. :bigsmile:
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job! Such a big difference! :)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    the difference is amazing!! i was in awe of how the weight is coming off in all the right places=)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!