Total Fat- 2g
No Sat or Trans fat
No chlestrol
Sodium: 105 mg
Total Carbs- 25g
Fiber- Less than 1g
Sugar- 7g
Protein- 2g

I know I could always make better choices like fruit or veggies, but I like to switch it up. I would either eat them plain or dip them in two tablespoons of PB2.
Opinions?

Replies

• AlexB422
    AlexB422 Posts: 111
    Options
    bump
  • nibiruuuuu
    Options
    I feel like they are personally. I don't know if they're the most healthy thing ever. But I have a major sweet tooth and it's a little bit of sweetness. Plus 16 of those is a substantial snack for 120 calories. They're not like a salty snack where you want to keep going even after you've reached the serving size, either.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    I just bought these animal crackers and here is the nutrition facts

Calories- 120 for 16 crackers
    Total Fat- 2g
    No Sat or Trans fat
    No chlestrol
    Sodium: 105 mg
    Total Carbs- 25g
    Fiber- Less than 1g
    Sugar- 7g
    Protein- 2g

I know I could always make better choices like fruit or veggies, but I like to switch it up. I would either eat them plain or dip them in two tablespoons of PB2.
    Opinions?

i mean, what is your criteria for good? can you fit them in your macros? do you care that they're processed? only you can say if they're a good snack based on the way you want to eat.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I don't think they're necessarily good or bad - they just are a snack. If they fit your macros and you want them eat them.

On the plus side they're yummy, low-cal and fun to play with.
    On the con side they've got no real nutritional value, won't fill you up, and the pink frosted ones are so much better.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    personally, I would ditch em ..I start eating stuff like that and next thing I know the whole box is gone, so I just don't tempt myself and do not keep it in house...