Looking for friends... (PCOS/low self esteem/binge eaters)

Options
I have been on here for awhile and don't have many friends. I am looking for friends that have something in common with me...
Me in a nutshell:

PCOS, struggle with weight, terrible self esteem, binge eater.

Would love to connect with others in the same boat as me. i feel like no one else understands how I feel...

Replies

• shan0881
    shan0881 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more fiends on here too...How ever you asked for things in common..read my profile..if you feel comfortable..ad me :)
  • nicolecygan7
    Options
    Just started this today! It's always nice to have support from others trying to achieve the same goals. I, too have horrible self esteem I feel like no matter how much my husband tells me I look fine, it's not good enough for me. I guess the only solution here is to get to where we feel comfortable in our skin and our bodies and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • natm91
    natm91 Posts: 39
    Options
    i suffer with my esteem im an awful binge eater :) sending a request now!!!!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hello! I do have PCOS. I have had issues with binge eating in the past, not really in the last few years, I used to have very low self esteem, I get down days still and can feel awful about myself at times, but my confidence has been on the rise lately. SO having come from, where you are, and I still am where you are now on some points, I think we'd get along fine :smile: . Feel free to add me!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have many of the same issues. Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • blondeee40
    Options
    I don't have PCOS but... I do have VERY LOW SELF-ESTEEM! Trying so hard to improve on that but it's so hard when I'm dealing with it on my own, boyfriend doesn't understand so much more to it than that.. Hope to be able to find a friend on here who's kinda going through some of the same things as me.:ohwell:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I definitely binge...Last night I ate a whole pack of oreos. I'm here for you if you want to talk. feel free to friend me
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I had 2 loaded baked potatoes at sweet tomatoes today. Le sigh haha...
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues as you including PCOS and I know that this journey to lose weight is hard. Especially when reliant on binge eating. If you ever want to talk, add me and shoot me a message. It's better to get things off your chest then to binge.

For me, its so hard to lose weight because I can't stay motivated; and I just want to give up and then cry and then eat and then I gain like 20 lbs and the process repeats; and I'm trying to make sure that that doesn't happen again. So if you are anything like me or just want to talk anyway; feel free to add me.
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    We have things in common i think so add me if you like. I can help you with the binge eating. I have not had a binge in 12 weeks and im so proud :)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You can send me a message....I'm a fellow PCOS-er, and I do binge eat a bit. So, send me a friend request!
  • longboardingtiger
    Options
    Binger-eater here too!
    I'll add you now ;)
  • CCDaphne
    CCDaphne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have very low self esteem! Will add you :) anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my third day using this app and counting calories and I'm excited about the prospects. I, too, have PCOS and have struggled with my weight for my entire life. Reading your post was like reading my own bio. Feel free to add me and I'll be sure to add you. We need all the help we can get. For me, accountability and encouragement are key, especially for those times when I don't see the results that I want or I fall off the wagon and get discouraged.
  • lisajjeffery
    Options
    Iv been overweight since I was a child and just got bigger and bigger during my teenage years, so my self esteem has always been rock bottom. Even though iv lost over 40lbs my self esteem hasn't changed much at all! :( I still have many days that I just look at myself and thick yuk!
    Would love to have some friends on here that also struggle with this and keep each other motivated. And are going through the same thing,
    most if my friends are really skinny, and when I say to them 'I look really fat' or say something bad about my weight I feel like they think I'm doing it for attention or to get a compliment, but I'm really not! I love them all dearly but they don't quite understand :(

Add me :)
    X
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have some common things with you. low self esteem/ binge eating. you are welcome to add me
  • MsPiggy82
    MsPiggy82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have PCOS! Add me if you'd like! :-)
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I suffer from all of these except the PCOS. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've always been an awful binge eater. For some reason it's been pretty bad lately :/. Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • MandaKayMakesIt
    Options
    I am in the same exact boat! :) For proof, check out my blog: MandaKayMakesIt.com

Feel free to add me!