some what new and need more friends :)

Options
hello all my name is david. i joined mfp around 16 days ago and could use
more friends along my journey to get in shape. a little about me, i'm originally from florida but
now reside in franklin,tn with my beautiful wife and four children. my goal is to lose 70 pounds
and add some muscle. thanks for reading :)

Replies

• likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi David, welcome to MFP.

Best wishes for your success!
  • supernatural81
    Options
    thank you
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey David and everyone else,

I'm somewhat new too! Been away from MFP but now I'm back and looking for a few more friends. People call me pinky and I live in Bathurst, NSW Australia. Aiming to lose 45kg or more.
  • laurakoerbin
    Options
    Hey! I've been using MFP since the beginning of the year but haven't added any new friends or anything. So hi! I'm from Sydney Australia and trying to lose 12kg. Good luck on your fitness journey :)
  • pilardegorostiza
    Options
    Hi my name is Pilar I'm from the Philippines and I just started on mfp. I have lost 2 pounds in the past week and my goal is to lose 50 pounds...
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Hey all!

Feel free to add me for motivational support =)

I hope to be able celebrate your successes with you!
  • friendge
    friendge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey David.. I'm also in Franklin.. Any chance you'd like to play some Racquetball? I've been playing for a few months and find it to be fun and expends a LOT of energy!

George
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • jedifan
    Options
    Just started my journey 3 days ago. I need to be healthy in order to keep up with my 2 year old grandson. He's my motivation.

Add me, I need all the support I can get.

Your name caught my attention. Are you a Supernatural fan?
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    welcome! anyone on here feel free to add me =)
  • Fitmoma13
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Carolyn and I also could use more friends for motivation. I have a wonderful husband and 4 year old son. I live in Louisa Va. However, my in-laws live in TN and my daughter goes to college in Murfreesboro TN. I originally joined in August but kind of got side tracked and just logged back in today, so I will need all the help I can get to stay focused! Feel free to add me!
    :happy:
  • Fitmoma13
    Options
    :smile: