Need some encouragement and positivity! :)

Options
Hi all,

I am back to mfp after a chubby relapse! LOL I lost 10 lbs after the birth of my daughter last summer only to gain it all back +5lbs after hitting a plateau and giving up. I'm back on the wagon, but I could definitely use some positive friends and encouragement to stay on the wagon. Add me! :) Down 2 lbs so far...

SW - 183
CW - 181
GW - 145

Replies

• mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Your inspirations are the best part of why you are on the journey... it's not just about being skinny, its about being happy and healthy. I recommend really getting into the website-reply to posts, do your food and exercise diary, etc. It helps to have a place that is purely there to help you succeed. Best of luck!

xoxo
    Maggie
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place!!!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am adding you, we have about the same to lose :)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    We have about the same goal and star weights! We can help each other!
  • elbanta
    elbanta Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support! :)
  • dhygal
    dhygal Posts: 2
    Options
    I love the pics of the kids. They are the cutest :-) You have such inspiration right there. You will certainly get all the support and encouragement you need right here. We are all in this together. I'm new myself, so once I figure out how to add you, you'll be on my list.
  • divachris2
    divachris2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to "fall off the wagon" I added you.Good luck!
  • johnsoag
    johnsoag Posts: 59
    Options
    We can motivate each other! Your kids are adorable and a great motivation all on their own. :) Welcome back!