EatSmart Nutrition Scale?

Options
I have been researching nutrition scales and I find that the EatSmart one has the best reviews but it also has some bad reviews (which are similar to all the top ones - usually has to do with receiving a defective one). There are countless youtube videos where people have had success with this scale and although people have recieved bad models it seems that the customer service is more than accommodating. If you have this scale, I would love to hear how long you had it and how its worked for you.

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I got one of the defective ones first time around, I got it from Amazon on March 6 this year. Contacted the company on Mar 10 (Sunday!) and got a reply same day, and had a new scale by Mar 13 and have had no problems with it. I love it! Other than the fact that the writing on the 2 buttons wore off really quickly, it's been awesome. And since I knew what the buttons did before the writing totally wore off, this is no problem really. Just a mild annoyance. I would buy it again and again.
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was planning on getting it from Amazon too, so glad its worth it!