womens' secret to being too bulky...

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
I must know this. I lift heavy weights at least 3x per week, eat lots of protein (and carbs and fat) often at a surplus, but I find it is just HARD to gain weight as lean muscle mass.

How do women just start lifting and immediately explode? I must know your secrets.

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    It's the 30 day shred!

It works wonders.

That or Jillian MIchaels or whatever her name is.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    my question is...what happened to johnnyfootballin ... ?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    We are magical creatures.
    Bulkiness-prone magical creatures.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to hear the secrets....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You need woman's eyes... they're hypersensitive to the most minuscule of changes. We can see the difference between taupe and ecru, and can name at least 15 different shades of blue that will look identical to the eyes of men.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I HOPE to explode. I am looking forward to it.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    my question is...what happened to johnnyfootballin ... ?

Ah that's another thread, no.1,00588930 I think
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Sign me up.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yes let me know too

I'm getting very discouraged and I'm failing and I can't so it anymore :(:( I need your support guys. What do I do!!!?
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Dude I dunno. I was riding a bicycle and squatting my bodyweight (no big bulky heavy pieces of iron here, just me) and within two months my thighs were like HYOOOOGE. I figured I'd better start walking...slowly...wouldn't want to walk too fast and then have my calves get all hyooooge too. Gawd. Sometimes being a woman really sucks.
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    one answer. steroids.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Diet food and aspertame.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for years and I know there are muscles in there somewhere! Nah, my trainer does tease me when my biceps pop.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Dude I dunno. I was riding a bicycle and squatting my bodyweight (no big bulky heavy pieces of iron here, just me) and within two months my thighs were like HYOOOOGE. I figured I'd better start walking...slowly...wouldn't want to walk too fast and then have my calves get all hyooooge too. Gawd. Sometimes being a woman really sucks.

Riding bicycles, and bodyweight squats it is then! I want to be bulky when I grow up :blushing:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You're not getting enough estrogen. They put it in chicken and milk. Eat more chicken and milk.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    We are magical creatures.
    Bulkiness-prone magical creatures.

...that don't poop.

This too. You have to stop pooping.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Testosterone!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It's the periods.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Riding bicycles, and bodyweight squats it is then! I want to be bulky when I grow up :blushing:

It was a joke. I haven't ridden a bike since I was 18....(ashamed to admit that) and I do squats with big, heavy, round, cold pieces of metal on a bar. It's glorious.