Almost 40, time to change

Options
Recently had a life changing experience and have resolved to take control of my life. No longer willing to live to eat. I'm hoping I can stay focused and believe if use this tool consistently, I'll achieve what I've wanted for years...a healthy lifestyle with energy to spare that I can use to keep up with my boys.

Happy to join you.

Alex

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You've taken your first step, joining here!!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Hi, welcome!
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    We're happy to have you here. You will find it to be so supportive, feel free to add me as a friend

Good luck on your journey!
  • CandyDog
    CandyDog Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! It isn't always easy, but it will be worth it in the long run!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I found this site at 40 and am very thankful to the friend who introduced it to me. I have found that I have learned a lot about myself, mostly from bad days actually . . . so you have made a good choice. Good or bad log in everything as it is a good tool to fix some of the issues that brought you here.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra support!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    This is a terrific site. If you log in everyday you will stay on track and when you have a bad day your friends will pull you back the next day. Welcome and I wish you all the success in the world. I would love to to your friend, too.
  • cubanico
    cubanico Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! Gotta say, very supportive. Thanks for all the cheerful welcomes. :tongue:
    90066 Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome.
    I started 100 days ago.
    I wish I had taken some before pictures.
    I now weigh what I weighed when I ran a marathon 14 years ago.
    It works.
    Just keep going.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will LOVE MFP and it WILL change your life..if you let it! :smile: You can do this!!