Mid-30 somethings looking for lose 20-30 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids, but am mid 30s with about 25 lbs to lose. Feel free to add.
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i am 29 -- looking to lose about 20-30 pounds by my 30th birthday in july. feel free to add me
  • carmenah
    carmenah Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 for the second time (or something like that :-) and I'm looking to lose at least 25 pounds - 35 would be OK. I don't have any kids, I'm very, very sarcastic and I love to drink. :-) HAHA ok. I'm kidding. Sorta. I'm really 35. My bf looks like a fitness model and extremely supportive, but he's in the army and not here physically so I"m pretty challenged. I lost weight last fall and gained it back, partly because calories don't count during the holidays and I got sick and had to get on Rx steroids. I feel GREAT, but I'm too puffy :-) hahah

Anyway, feel free to add me. I'm new and I try to at least walk 6 days a week and I'm just starting Insanity, because either I'm insane or I have a death wish :-)

Feel free to add me!
  • tmullings420
    Options
    Ok So I'm 21 and by 21 i mean 30 and I am looking to loose 35lbs :indifferent:

So far I have lost 5 lbs (YAY ME):bigsmile:

I recently started going to the gym 5 days a week. I have tried to loose weight so many times and I really have a hard time sticking with it. I'm great at motivating everyone else except me (Thats the Army in me).

Please feel free to add me I could really use the help.
  • jaynita2
    jaynita2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'm a little over the mid 30's (38 to be exact), but other than that small detail we seem to have some things in common. One kiddo, one hubby, work, play and exercise. Trying to lose the last 20 lbs. Down 40 lbs. as of today. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ooh, pick me, pick me! :) I am a married mom of two. I work from home a couple of hours a day, but I'm mostly a stay-at-home mom. I need to lose about 10 pounds, but lots of body fat.

ETA: I'm 36.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 31, wife & mom of four. Full-time job. Needing to lose another 30 lbs : )
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    30 something here. I did lose 30lbs, but decided to bulk, so I gained 10lbs. Now I am losing again. Anyone can add me :)
  • Ololade1
    Ololade1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 37 years young and I will love to be added too, I have been on MFP for sometimes, but I do not have any friend yet and I will love to some now.