Need friends and support! Goal 25lbs by Summer! Add me!

Options
Hi everyone! I need some friends on here for support and help! I lost 24 lbs a yr ago and gained almost all of it back within the year!
:( I started back up this past week and have lost 6 since just from exercise and changing my eating habits. I have struggled with my weight for 8 yrs since having my first child. I have to be honest though I never really tried to stick to a change until this past yr . I am finally ready to stick to it again and hopefully never let myself gain it back again. I pretty much just play Dance Central and walk. I like to do things I can enjoy but plan to do harder workouts when I get more in shape. My goal is to lose 25 more lbs by Summer and feel healthier, have more energy and be slimmer. Feel free to add me! I like reading success stories on here, it motivates me! =)

Replies

• teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Rock on Jenn!
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help........add me.
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar goal at this point. I want to try to reach my goal weight by this summer :)
    Losing weight helps me feel and look so much better, can't wait for kickin' it in the sun on vacation and such!
  • Jenn73104
    Jenn73104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am so tired of having no energy and being sleepy lately and that's what made me decide I have to change NOW! Tabby congrats on losing 39 lbs already! That's great! Can't wait for Summer! It's snowing and cold here today!
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn, I'm trying to lose some weight for the summer as well! I'm getting excited already for the warm weather.
  • Jenn73104
    Options
    How in the world do I send friends request?? LOL. Hi Mikey add me! =)
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Sending you a Friend Request. :-) I want to lose another 15-20 lbs by my birthday June 12th
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me the more friends the better :)
  • Jenn73104
    Options
    Thanks I added you all! =)
  • lindseyhilke
    Options
    I started 10 days ago and have lost 3 lbs. that's good for me. I've been struggling since and babies too. This time I'm ready to just be healthy and do it right. I hate being tired all the time. I am also starting out slow on the workouts but hope to get tougher and tougher workouts like I used to be able to do.
  • Jenn73104
    Options
    3 lbs is great Lindsey! Yes I am struggling just to make it through an hour of Dance Central 3! I just got it the other day and it is a lot harder than 2 so maybe that's why! Haha :) I am looking forward to more energy again too!
  • 99mountains
    99mountains Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help too! I am in the middle of my journey and have about 12 more to go! This website has helped me tons! It really works! I got motivated to finally lose the weight I had gained with my now 15 month old! It is much harder losing now that I'm 35! When I was 23 with my first baby, it magically melted away! I find speed walking really helps me mentally, and physically shed the weight! It isn't too strenuous so I will do it, and it gets the heart rate up!
  • Jenn73104
    Options
    Thanks sent you a request 99mountains! I will try speed walking! Thanks. =)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn

I have been on the site for 3 years in July 2013. I can help with support and would
    love to be friends so we can support each other.

Sending you a friend request.
  • Jenn73104
    Options
    Thanks Shirley for the add! I just made my new account on here a few weeks ago. I was mad at myself for gaining 20 lbs back so I wanted to start over with my goals and all! =) This is a great site!!