Early morning gym people...

Options
2»

Replies

• bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I used to go at 5. Really glad I don't have to do that any more. Now I don't even wake up until 5:30.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    4:30 AM
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I start working out at 5 am...but at home :P lol
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer to start working out around 5'ish but the pre-work crowd kills it for me. They're always in a hurry to get their workout in and tie up a lot of the machines. I can feel their stress levels. Not the kinda vibes I want to start the day with.

So now I workout between 7-9 and take joy in watching them leave in their JC Penney dress shirts and duffle bags. SEEEE YA.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    When the doors opened at 5am...I was there waiting...now I am going to a 24 hour place...gonna shoot for 5am...maybe 5:30...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Doors open at 5am, takes me about 45 minutes to get there so im out of the house at 4:15am most days.
    More or less the same here...but it maybe takes 35 minutes to get to mine...

Some days I get there more like 5:15. For me, I prefer the pre-work group because they do their thing and get the hell out of your way... When I was laid off from work and went later, I hated waiting on the people with no place to be...
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Go at 4am, you'll have the gym all ton yourself for 2 hrs...
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was wide awake the other day so I decided to head to the gym and get my workout in. It was 4:35 am when I got there and I was surprised there were 3 others there at that time. Am going to start going regularily at about that time now that my work schedule has changed and have to be to work at 8 am instead of 11.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 4am most weekdays to be at the gym when they open at 5am. I do an hour of strength training so i can be at work at 7:15am. then i go back AFTER work to get my cardio in.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    5am err day !
  • who922
    who922 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Get up at 4:50 and usually at the gym by 5:15. I have to try to get a couple of things in. On my swim days, I leave and go to another gym that doesn't open until 6. Working out in the morning and having it done is great!! I run at lunch twice a week. Too many things can come up in the afternoon to blow your workout.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    do they all not open at 4am/???
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I used to go at 5:30am every morning when I was in highvschool. It worked out great because I would have gym class as my first class! but ... Currently I work at 7am and can't get to bed before 9. Also no classes start till 6am at my gym so its impossible to work out in the mornings. I have been doing it in the evening. It's not so bad!