NEW to this site!!!!

Options
Just and introduction, I am Heather, and I am on this site to track my weight loss and to help me keep on track with my goals, I am down as of today, 115 lbs and still have about 70 more lbs to go to hit my high goal weight. But lets hope that I lose more and get to the smaller spectrum of my weight range, lol

Have fun tracking!!!!

Replies

• valmegb
    valmegb Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done for losing weigh but a little confused, have you lost 115lbs or are you that weight? If so you wanna weigh 45lbs??!!

(If I'm being silly its coz I've been up since 6am and am knackered!)
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Just and introduction, I am Heather, and I am on this site to track my weight loss and to help me keep on track with my goals, I am down as of today, 115 lbs and still have about 70 more lbs to go to hit my high goal weight. But lets hope that I lose more and get to the smaller spectrum of my weight range, lol

Have fun tracking!!!!

I think she's saying she already lost 115 lbs and would like to lose another 70. :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have lost a total of 118lbs in 3(ish) years, I have 22 more to go, and would love to have friends that push me to be the best me I can be, and vice versa
  • AngisBubis
    AngisBubis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great work!!!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP add me I have some weight to lose too!
  • boschv
    boschv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    welcome and great job. You can add me
  • charlykay2
    charlykay2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday and could use a few friends too! Add me if you like :)
  • KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am relitively new as well and also looking for support through my weightloss journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • MSchlegs
    MSchlegs Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing - great job!! Congrats!! What an inspiration...I'm sure you'll make your goal....look at what you have already accomplished!!
  • MSchlegs
    MSchlegs Posts: 3
    Options
    Major weight loss for you as well - congrats!!! Keep it up!!
  • valmegb
    valmegb Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sorry! Well done, that's an amazing amount of weight lost. You must be very proud of yourself and I know you can reach your goal. Send me a friends request if you can stand the stupid comments!