Slenderiix?

Options
I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever tried Slenderiix? I've lost 10 pounds in the last 15 days by using it and of course, following their recommended eating plan. My wife has lost 6 pounds in 15 days. Everybody that has been on it has lost weight. We even have a competitive bodybuilder testing it now because he is getting ready for a show and needs to get rid off just a tiny bit of belly fat.

At this point, I'm not doing any exercise. I want to see what happens by day 30 with no exercise and then I'm going to start working out and see what I can do in 90 days. Let me know your experiences if you've tried it!

Replies

• suz111167
    suz111167 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost 15 lbs with Slenderiix and I have 100's of clients on it. It is our #1 selling product in our health and wellness center. Keep us posted on your progress! I've had clients lose 10, 20 and 30+++ lbs on it and keep it off, which is the key.
  • Blessings4U2
    Options
    Chris, I have had experience with Slenderiix. I have been using it for 18 days and have lost 12.6 pounds!!! I have lost many inches too! I am down one pant size. Only 93 pounds to go! I am well on my way!! I would recommend this product and Xceler8 to EVERYONE!!
  • Blessings4U2
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • chrisvinky
    Options
    Yes, I lost 15 lbs with Slenderiix and I have 100's of clients on it. It is our #1 selling product in our health and wellness center. Keep us posted on your progress! I've had clients lose 10, 20 and 30+++ lbs on it and keep it off, which is the key.

That's awesome! I know I have a handful on it and every one has lost weight!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Please explain how this miracle system works!?
  • mariehamid
    mariehamid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    What is it and what is the recommended eating plan?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Oh, LOOK! It's yet another multi-level-marketing scheme.

Great. Don't push it here, no advertising or "Message me for info" posts are allowed here.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Please explain how this miracle system works!?

You eat 1250 calories a day and start excercising, oh, but the magical drops that you drip on your tongue cause you to lose the weight and burn fat.

Oh and you can become a "distributor" or "independent representative" and trick all of your friends too.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    "Slenderiix™ is a 100% homeopathic ....."

I stopped there.

Slenderiix, literally, contains nothing but water. It is a vial of water.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I'd like to just add, the original poster is a male in his 30s with his calories goal set to 1200 a day. And his loss ticker says he's lost 5 pounds total.

Sounds legit.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    It's not hype, gimmick or a miracle.

You're right. It's a vial of placebo along with a strict diet and exercise plan.

If Slenderiix were so effective why would you need a strict diet with an Approved Foods List?
  • chrisvinky
    Options
    I'd like to just add, the original poster is a male in his 30s with his calories goal set to 1200 a day. And his loss ticker says he's lost 5 pounds total.

Sounds legit.

I actually have lost 10. That ticker shows from back in September when I was 210. I was up to 215.8 on March 5th when I started on Slenderiix.
  • jonnythan
    Options

Sounds legit.

And he's linking directly to his personal distributor site for this MLM product. Reporting as spam.
  • ryry_
    Options

You're right. It's a vial of placebo along with a strict diet and exercise plan.

If Slenderiix were so effective why would you need a strict diet with an Approved Foods List?

Well you eat like you normally would for the frist two days while slenderiix primes your body for fat burning!
  • cmriverside
    Options

Sounds legit.

And he's linking directly to his personal distributor site for this MLM product. Reporting as spam.

I also reported it as spam. And as a bad idea in general. :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Well you eat like you normally would for the frist two days while slenderiix primes your body for fat burning!

Bah ha ha. And then what? Then you basically go on a starvation "diet" and cross your fingers. Fail.
  • chrisvinky
    Options

There was a double blind placebo controlled study that showed those on the Slenderiix program lost 3 times more than on the diet alone. Yes, I'm sure eating less is helping, but the thing is is that I have no cravings or hunger pains. There is no way I could have eaten only 1250 calories before. I tried one time to cut to 1800 and was starving all the time.
  • jonnythan
    Options

There was a double blind placebo controlled study that showed those on the Slenderiix program lost 3 times more than on the diet alone. Yes, I'm sure eating less is helping, but the thing is is that I have no cravings or hunger pains. There is no way I could have eaten only 1250 calories before. I tried one time to cut to 1800 and was starving all the time.

Now you are straight-up lying.

Give it up. You're not going to make money off this.
  • ryry_
    Options

Bah ha ha. And then what? Then you basically go on a starvation "diet" and cross your fingers. Fail.

I would link the site but am afraid I will be unwillingly getting people to buy it.
This discussion has been closed.