What does it for you & What Kills it?

Options
Dr_Flo
Dr_Flo Posts: 465
I dunno if I believe in love at first site .. But I can tell you that Lust at first site happens ALL the time..

Whats the thing that can get you goin' about somebody :devil:

&
Whats the thing that can kill it with an otherwise "perfect" match for you :noway:

Replies

• JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Facial hair and tattoos do it for me, and bad grammar kills it.
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Facial hair and tattoos do it for me, and bad grammar kills it.

HaHaHa. hope my sentences were properly formatted
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    :laugh: They were!
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth!!
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Bad teeth!!

Thats a half answer yound lady
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I like a nice chestorial region on the guys and gals I'm interested in.

Smoking and chewing tobacco are the biggest turn-offs ever for me.
  • PattiBaldwin88
    Options
    Bad teeth!!

Thats a half answer yound lady

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nice chest/arms and I'm GOOD
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Works - nice arms, confident (bordering cocky even), full lips, tall, intelligence, compassion

Kills it - unkind, bad teeth, manboobs, poorly dressed, arrogant (there is a fine line between being cocky and being arrogant)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    For me, height is a major plus.

Lack of manners around women kills it.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm old fashioned or maybe because there seems to be a lot of me first attitudes around these days but when a guy holds a door for me that's a turn on and a major turn off is talking with a mouth full of food.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Pros: unattached, nicely shaped earlobes. and that clavicular shoulder bump
    Cons: bad breath, poor grammar, stupidity
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well groomed - should be obvious they take time with their appearance.

Foul language and behavior that shouldn't happen in front of a lady.
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    I dont think Id make it for most of you - Im a smoker (thank Uncle Sam), I curse like its the only way to complete a sentence and I have plenty of tats.

However, I do hold open doors, Im a grooming nut,Head to toes you'll never find anything that isnt well taken care of. Despite my time in the military and in selling trucks I still have soft hands, so I like to hold hands.. I'm a softy to a degree when it comes to someone I care about.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Do: Get dressed up like you want to impress me. What can I say, guys like their egos stroked.

Don't: Needy = bad. We don't need to talk 19 hours a day or be attached at the hip after two dates.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Tattoos = YES
    Eat like a pig = NO!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    TATS FOR SURE!

Crappy attitudes suck...but its funny..the first thing I always look at are a guys shoes...weird i know!
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Since I havent said mine:

DOES IT FOR ME: Smells nice.. Takes the time to paint her toes and clip them if she's going to wear open toed shoes, uses makeup as an accent not a spackle, hygene (everywhere) must be a priority, make me feel wanted. Im not your buddy.. treat me different, special even

KILLS IT: If you smell, we're done. If you're not taking care of your no no places...OMG we're done. If your toes could pass for an Eagles talons.. EWW.. And if I end up feeling like Im following you around instead out with you.. yeah we're done.

PS - If you're a freak behind closed doors .. thats HOT .. but I dont need you wearing stuff that shows everyone else what you're workin' with too. That's just ZERO respect for me not to mention yourself.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I dont think Id make it for most of you - Im a smoker (thank Uncle Sam), I curse like its the only way to complete a sentence and I have plenty of tats.

However, I do hold open doors, Im a grooming nut,Head to toes you'll never find anything that isnt well taken care of. Despite my time in the military and in selling trucks I still have soft hands, so I like to hold hands.. I'm a softy to a degree when it comes to someone I care about.

I quit last year after 33 years. It's hard. I started smoking BEFORE the military though.
    Tats, not a problem, some are quite impressive.
  • PattiBaldwin88
    Options

DOES IT FOR ME: Smells nice.. Takes the time to paint her toes and clip them if she's going to wear open toed shoes, uses makeup as an accent not a spackle, hygene (everywhere) must be a priority, make me feel wanted. Im not your buddy.. treat me different, special even

KILLS IT: If you smell, we're done. If you're not taking care of your no no places...OMG we're done. If your toes could pass for an Eagles talons.. EWW.. And if I end up feeling like Im following you around instead out with you.. yeah we're done.

Sounds like someone may have a foot fetish.... haha
  • Dr_Flo
    Options

Sounds like someone may have a foot fetish.... haha

lol .. NOT in the traditional sense. I have no desire to worship or suck toes .. thats NOT me.

But I can appreciate if a woman takes care of her feet. I have this long stnading theory that it says alot about a woman. If she takes care of her feet.. other places are going to be immaculate. If she doesnt.. yikes.. be ready for anything.