Slenderiix?

Options
124»

Replies

• daniczec
    daniczec Posts: 8
    Options
    I agree, the scientific names for the ingredients dont sound appealing. That's why in yhe grocery store we buy "Navel Oranges" instead of Reticulata.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    If you're opposed to the product, couldn't there be just a thread for those using it to communicate with each other? My intention is not to sell, distribute or recruite, its just to provide information and support. Yes, I have a "friend" who's username is slenderiix, he found me on here via a nonfitnesspal related blog my husband and I have.

you should start a group for that. :smile: this entire thread comes off as an advertisement.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Incredible what people will fall for
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    You're going to attack my religion because I support homeopathic treatments? God is great and uses tools to give us opportunies when otherwise we would have nothing. I would be quicker to use natural ingredients created by God rather than synthesized by greed pharmacies.

I didnt realize it was a crime to make a first post, heaven forbid not everyone in their right mind not agree with your general statements towards 2 industries 1) homeopathic treatments 2) MLM . You're asking for facts and scientific proof when you yourself are dishing out emotion filled opinions and accusations.

As for my mom with her MS, her chiropractor which specializes in homeopathic remedies specifically for people with auto immune diseases helped isolate what foods, chemicals and metals were adding to her immune response delaying recovery from flareups and causing increased white blood cell counts. This is why I support homeopathic remedies, not because of slenderiiz or slenderiix buy because I have witnessed lives transformed by a different approach than standard Western medicine. I will do my my research on all opportunities before making a decision. I recommend you do the same. If anything, hkw about working on a more caring response instead of attacking? If you're truly that passionate about you being percieved as correct, this might help deliver your message with out crushing people.

I'm really sorry about your mom and I can undersand your need to search for anything that will improve her health. However, is it not possible that the treatment with homeopathy simply coincided with a period of remission following a flare-up? Just a thought. Until now there has been no evidence (in peer reviewed scientific journals) of homeopathy having any impact on MS (or any other illnesses/weight loss).
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    From Web MD:

Nux vomica contains strychnine and other chemicals that affect the brain and cause muscle contractions. This can lead to convulsions and death. Strychnine in amounts that are too small to produce symptoms can still be a serious problem. Small amounts of strychnine build up in the body with continued use, especially in people with liver disease. This can cause death in a period of weeks. Strychnine poisoning can be detected with laboratory tests.

Strychnine? No thanks. This is just one of the ingredients.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    "Slenderiix™ is a 100% homeopathic ....."

I stopped there.

Slenderiix, literally, contains nothing but water. It is a vial of water.

This.
  • daniczec
    daniczec Posts: 8
    Options
    Where is the appropriate forum to create a thread just for users, so as not to offend anyone or make them feel as though they are being solicited? Im nit the kne who created this thread so im unfamiliar with how do so..
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Where is the appropriate forum to create a thread just for users, so as not to offend anyone or make them feel as though they are being solicited? Im nit the kne who created this thread so im unfamiliar with how do so..

It's called a "group". The forum is open to everyone and all their opinions.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This product sounds like a bad idea to me.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

You're free to make posts here. I'm not telling you not to post in the main forums. It's just that we're free to comment on them when you do.

If you want something less open to public shot-taking, click on GROUPS at the of the page and the create one for yourself. Then invite the peeps you like and it's a fun free for all in there.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/contact_us

Select the "Marketing/Advertising Sales/Business Inquiries" from the dropdown.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    From Web MD:

Nux vomica contains strychnine and other chemicals that affect the brain and cause muscle contractions. This can lead to convulsions and death. Strychnine in amounts that are too small to produce symptoms can still be a serious problem. Small amounts of strychnine build up in the body with continued use, especially in people with liver disease. This can cause death in a period of weeks. Strychnine poisoning can be detected with laboratory tests.

Strychnine? No thanks. This is just one of the ingredients.

Ah, don't worry about it - the molecules have only breathed on the water so no chance there will actually be any of that ingredient in there!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have stevia and rum in the cupboard. Mix it into distilled water, and the fat will drip off me.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I have stevia and rum in the cupboard. Mix it into distilled water, and the fat will drip off me.

Seems legit
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Seems legit

Wait! Will this count as my water intake? I mean, it's like medicine. Does medicine count?
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Seems legit

Wait! Will this count as my water intake? I mean, it's like medicine. Does medicine count?

No. Doesn't count as water. Not wet enough.
This discussion has been closed.