pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Edit cause PMs.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Dealbreakers:

smelling badly

rudeness to others (especially waitstaff)

neediness/clinginess

poor English (ESL is different)

intolerance

lack of confidence
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Since I havent said mine:

DOES IT FOR ME: Smells nice.. Takes the time to paint her toes and clip them if she's going to wear open toed shoes, uses makeup as an accent not a spackle, hygene (everywhere) must be a priority, make me feel wanted. Im not your buddy.. treat me different, special even

KILLS IT: If you smell, we're done. If you're not taking care of your no no places...OMG we're done. If your toes could pass for an Eagles talons.. EWW.. And if I end up feeling like Im following you around instead out with you.. yeah we're done.

Sounds like someone may have a foot fetish.... haha

lol .. NOT in the traditional sense. I have no desire to worship or suck toes .. thats NOT me.

But I can appreciate if a woman takes care of her feet. I have this long stnading theory that it says alot about a woman. If she takes care of her feet.. other places are going to be immaculate. If she doesnt.. yikes.. be ready for anything.

very true!
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    See when a woman has big hairy eyebrows ... with a ruler edge straight cut french exactly 3.3cm above them ...... and possibly a squint.

Oaft
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Can I just add bigotry to the kills it list? Nothing would make me run for the hills like a bigot!
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Ive been pretty successful with that theory thus far. It has proven to be right time and again.

I will never understand why a woman would neglect her body.. Men.. well we're expected to be dirty, to a degree.
    But when women are.. its just shocking.

Musty... *just threw up a little :sick:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    I don't paint my toenails **gasp**

Guess I am undateable
  • Dr_Flo
    Options

Guess I am undateable

Its a preference.. Im sure there are guys that like that.
  • mlclarke22
    Options
    Ive been pretty successful with that theory thus far. It has proven to be right time and again.

I will never understand why a woman would neglect her body.. Men.. well we're expected to be dirty, to a degree.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

Guess I am undateable

LOL, I wasn't worried. Chipped polish is a pet peeve of mine, so I just don't even bother. I'd rather have nude nails than bad polish.
  • Dr_Flo
    Options

HaHaHa :bigsmile:
  • Dr_Flo
    Options

Guess I am undateable

LOL, I wasn't worried. Chipped polish is a pet peeve of mine, so I just don't even bother. I'd rather have nude nails than bad polish.

Catrinah .. its ok honey .. if you like me, just say so .. you dont have to be mean to me.. we're passed that.

HAHAHA .... I'm joking .. obviously......... At least I hope its obvious. :drinker:
  • longboardingtiger
    Options
    does it : nice++, funny, asian :)

kills it : bad smell or pretentious
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Big flashlight.

Lack of knowledge on how to use said flashlight.

Big appetite.

Lack of knowledge on how to eat properly.
    :laugh:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    Oh, I totally like you dr flo....just not enough to paint my toenails. I would never be mean to you....I'll save that job for the musty girls.
  • mlclarke22
    Options

HaHaHa :bigsmile:

I am all about hygeine!! I can't deal when others aren't! unfortunately I come across it at work alot dealing with patients...ugh! grosses me out every time!!!
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Facial hair and tattoos do it for me, and bad grammar kills it.

HaHaHa. hope my sentences were properly formatted

Actually, pretty sure you misspelled "sight" haha
  • Dr_Flo
    Options
    Oh, I totally like you dr flo....just not enough to paint my toenails. I would never be mean to you....I'll save that job for the musty girls.

:sick: *Just threw up again..
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I guess its a good thing my toes are ALWAYS painted.....I can't stand naked toes on my feet
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

:sick: *Just threw up again..

Sorry....I will play nice now!